Anyone smoke or drink but doesnt affect you peformance ?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Aug 7, 2015 11:06pm
via Android

I smoke and drink and play alot of basketball and kickbox and spar daily and never get slowed down or find myself out of breath ,any one else the same way?

08 Aug
Your body is acclimated to your lifestyle. You are young, don't think that will last forever. I use to feel the same way, but I know the difference now.
09 Aug
Yup..As Jovon said ! Time will take its tole!
9 Posts
Aug 7, 2015 11:16pm
via Android

I used to feel the same way, but then i STOPPED smoking and started to feel the benefits. Drinking I still do on occasions however I find I always struggle to find the motivation to workout the morning after a big night out

07 Aug
Still drink beer but the next day I feel bad so I put in extra work
08 Aug
I get pretty wasted and usually go run it off the next day but I'm pretty healthy and work out almost daily I never get hangovers so that's a big benefit
6 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 1:43am
via Android

Just started back working out last week after about two years. I expected to be rusty but i know the cigarettes is whats really killing me. I stopped drinking a lil over a week ago.

38 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 12:35pm
via Android

I quit for the last time. The longer you smoke the harder it will be to quit. I used nicorette. Everything they say about smoking is true. I wish I would have done this 20 years ago.

08 Aug
It does effect your performance, you just don't notice yet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51