Question for the women.

5 posts | Original | Recent
124 Posts
Oct 4, 2015 4:09pm
via Android

Question. I'm far from where I want to be in both fitness and who I am as a person. But what I really want to ask is, ladies, what body type do you prefer in a man? And also what could I do to improve mine or what would make me look better?

04 Oct
Just trying to get on the right track
124 Posts
Oct 4, 2015 5:12pm
via Android

Just trying to improve and be on the right track

156 Posts
Oct 4, 2015 5:55pm
via Android

Any fit body would be fine. It's more important a self assure guy that treat a woman well and be healthy than a guy looking like a celebrity bodybuilder and be an a*** hole... For what you post, I would say you can start by making a self analysis of what you want and why... don't try to look or be someone you don't like... just be you...

04 Oct
Thank you Rosa
2 Posts
Oct 4, 2015 6:05pm
via Android

Perfect reply!!

3 Posts
Oct 5, 2015 4:36pm
via iOS
Yeah I agree with her too!! Just being fit and taking care of yourself, maybe lil muscle or even some girls like a lean guy not too buff and intimating lol. Just treat us ladies right and we will see past your flaws and adore you! 
10 Oct
See for me i like a guy with a little bit of meat on him im not into all these built guys there the sort of guys to take longer then me in the bathroom but like the above commont treat us right and we'll be happy no matter how you are if your happy then were happy :)
11 Oct
It really wouldn't matter what body type he was. Just as long as he ate healthy and excersiced. He also had to be kind, intelligent and responsible.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51