Created New Workouts!

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 2:25pm
via Android

Made a workout for abs, Kick- ABS! And also one for all my fellow plank lovers, This is for the "Plank" Hearted. Hope yall enjoy and feedback is appreciated!! I'll be making another later solely for that sexy booty! Now stop reading and start working out!!

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 3:47pm
via Android

Well just browsing the kick-ABS! workout I think its going to be my new favorite!!

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 3:49pm
via Android

Aww I hope so!! Let me know what you think of it!!!

19 Jan
I will for sure
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 4:32pm

Thanks Elizabeth, I'll add them to the list : )

19 Jan
Rock em Scott! Make my workouts look good. Jeez I should start charging you for my brilliant advice, workouts and my tough love motivation. Lol.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 4:35pm

& your photos ... U can't forget the photos my little ray of sunshine x 

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 5:07pm

I'm putting an arm workout together at the minute called Arm Fatigue.. I'll be working on it today & tomorrow & it'll be a short, intense workout to burn the arms, tri's & shoulders out : )) 

19 Jan
Scott, ill try your arm workout!!
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 5:39pm
via iOS
The plank workout looks fun! The ab workout didn't seem as intense as I would've preferred but otherwise it looked good!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 5:40pm
via Android

looks good ill try it this afternoon

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 5:43pm
via Android

Haley, I completely agree! I just did it and was like really?! Lol. Im going to make one similar but more intense for us who want that. I think the ab workout would be good maybe for a light morning ab workout or before bed. I'll have a new one up this afternoon!

19 Jan
Agreed! And sounds good, looking forward to it! :)
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 5:43pm
via Android

John let me know what you think :) I just did my plank one and I loved it, the abs was kind of easy though. Hope you enjoy it!

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 8:04pm
via Android

Daily Workout Tips:
1.Yoga (30.min)
2.Gym (1 Hour)
3.Eating Healthy Food
4.Rest (Sleep) Repeat whole 1 to 4 Daily...Take Care :)
I Gym
I Workout

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 8:16pm
via Android

Just finished. I liked it but it isn't quite intense enough for me. But I am going to save it to keep for days I don't plan in pushing myself to the max I can.

Icon_missing_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 8:46pm
via Android

Great thanks soo much elizabeth ill try em all and by the way they are awesome just like you

20 Jan
Aw thanks maryam! Hope you enjoy them :)
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 19, 2013 10:10pm
via Android

Thanks ladies. Yeah I'm going to change the level to casual for the abs. The intense will be coming tonight so look for it! It will be Hock-ABS 2 and then one for 3. Good luck, Yall asked for it lol.

19 Jan
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 4:30am
via Android

In working on the more intense ab workout. What are some things Yall like so I can throw them in.

20 Jan
I can't find kick-abs 2 :(
20 Jan
I fell asleep! Lol. I'll do it now! Anything in particular you would like to see?
20 Jan
anything that will get me beach ready :-)
20 Jan
Lol. Ok. I'll make a moderate and one that will make you think you are dying. Lol.
20 Jan
haha alright sounds good :-)
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 3:14pm
via Android

John did you ever try the plank workout??

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 3:15pm
via Android

didnt do the plank one yet.  today i will.. in fact ill do it right now... the other one was a nice little add on to a killer bi and tri day!! :)

20 Jan
You better do it! I'm holding you to it ;) glad you liked the ab workout. I was suppose to create the new one but I fell asleep..oops! Have fin with the.planks!
20 Jan
whats it called again
20 Jan
This is for the "Plank" hearted. Lol I know, lame but I was completely stumped on a catchy name for it.
20 Jan
haha love the creativity!!
20 Jan
I try!!!! :-D
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 21, 2013 3:24am
via Android

So I tried creating another workout...apparently you can only create three before you have to buy a Pro membership. I'm not sure if I want to go Pro but if I do I will be sure to make some awesome much more intense workouts. :)

21 Jan
It isn't worth the money to be honest lol
21 Jan
sad story. that's odd that they would put a cap on creating workouts. thanks for trying though :-)
21 Jan
Idk, I went pro because I wanted to put my workouts from paper into this app, so it was pretty useful to me. Plus I really like some of the pro workouts. You should definitely consider it!(:
21 Jan
Haha I just asked if you thought.I should get it and then I saw you say it wasn't worth it.lol. hayley, can you do like a trial? I might just ho ahead and do it. It's only $10 right??
21 Jan
Go for it! Lasts all year .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51