Back on track

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Nov 10, 2015 6:09pm
via iOS
Finally, after such a long time, starting my diet again. Day 1.!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 10, 2015 6:11pm
via iOS
Me too your not alone, I'm going to have to remind myself daily of the benefits of dieting until it's a routine and a natural part of my life. 
10 Nov
Yeah.. Actually this app helped me lots last spring. It gave me motivation and i lost 10kg. And then i went to usa for summer. And i gained all of it in 3 months... Junk food:d so now i have to work super hard to get that perfect body!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 10, 2015 7:09pm

Haha tell me about it I am from the US and boy do we have a lot of junk food and a lot of fast food resturants that sell high carb food. I personally can't wait to get back into swing of things because wow it does the body wonders! 

10 Nov
Welll:DD american and european food Is like ahhh. They are so different. I gained weight super fast, and i hardly found something healthy to eat (apart from Fruits, vegetables..). But anyway, american food is delicious!!! Love it!! Just sad, that it makes people big
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Nov 10, 2015 7:52pm
via iOS
Don't start a diet, those are temporary and it becomes a yo-yo.  Begin a 'lifestyle change'. It means you will stick with it for life. Stay positive.
10 Nov
Well, i know whats the best for me. I dont want to change my life style. I dont weight too much. Thats why i have only a diet. And i love all kind of food, so you know...but anyways, thanks for advise
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Nov 10, 2015 9:06pm
via iOS
Well then, you've got this. 
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 11, 2015 7:03pm
via iOS
Hi Kotryna. Good luck with yoyr diet. I agree with previous comments that you should aim on lifestyle change than just diet. I find it helpful to put week plan for my food and make sure i have healthy and balanced meals. At the same time is good to have regular small exercise. Make sure you do not go to the extreme and end up loosing too much weight. Your photos show that you have a good, healthy and attractive body. Do not aim to loose more weight-just aim to a healthy living!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51