#Meal prepping

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 25, 2015 8:30am
via Android

I have been planning and prepping my meals for about three weeks now ...I am loving the results so far!!!...would LOVE some tips from you experienced "PREPPERS" to keep this motivation going! Let's do this together!

28 Nov
I have been more consistent using this method! Easy to keep up with my calories!
28 Nov
I agree!! Being consistent has not even been an issue because I've already got my meals prepared...it has really worked for me!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 29, 2015 11:50pm
via iOS
If you're not already, double, triple, or even quadruple what dish you're already making and freeze the extra. I have found soups freeze easily in freezer bags. Lie flat in freezer until frozen and then store upright like a filing system (in the bottom of a cut box works wonders) or just stack on top of each other. I love to make mini crust less "quiches" in a muffin tin and store those in the freezer. My girlfriend loves to chop her veggies for the week all at once! What things have you found that are helpful?
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Nov 30, 2015 1:43am
via iOS
I meal prep every Sunday & Wednesday with a mixture of chicken, beef, turkey & veg. 
I then boil a lot of pasta & use microwave brown rice to complete each meal. 
The bottom right-hand photo is protein balls which I make in bulk for snacks.. Excellent source of macros using honey, PB, oats, protein powder (choc chips if you wanna have a sugar boost) 
30 Nov
Mast ho.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 30, 2015 5:53am
via Android

I love the idea of the protein balls!!! Sounds really yummy and healthy!! Thank you for the advice

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 30, 2015 8:39am
via Android

I love your tips...especially the soup idea!!!! I also chop up my veggies and fruits  for the week but I am going to switch it up to twice a week because they are not fresh the last couple days...I have been cooking my protein  (chicken, turkey, or steak) for the week as well as my sweet potatoes and hardboiled eggs and rationing it all out into plastic containers. I also do the same with my salads..I just decide what meals (5 small meals daily) want that week, make my list, shop, then prepare it all. I just started a few weeks ago and I'm learning as I go...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51