I gotta do this

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 5:47am
via Android

Hello I have been struggling with dieting since forever & haven't had much support seeing as sum either think I can't/won't do it or there say I'm fine but I don't feel that way @ all. I always seem to get bored with it does anyone have any suggestions because I am serious & I'm ready for a great change!!

20 Jan
if you don't have kik you should download it so we can get each other messages faster I'm going to start in 5 min hope this app notify you
20 Jan
Me and you! We can and shall achieve our goals
20 Jan
Try the application lose it, I use it to help me keep track of my food and workouts. Let me know I'll add you to my friends list. 3W.lost it.com
20 Jan
well done:-)
23 Jan
You are brave
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 5:56am
via Android

I'm just starting this but you should also download myfitnesspal which will help you from going over your diet im bout to do my first workout on here would you like to join the best way in my eyes to lose weight is to have some support and someone that will push you

20 Jan
Thank u I'm still figuring this app out but sure I would love to join you I work better with a team then solo..
20 Jan
You welcome me as well! :) we can start in 10 minutes make sure you have some water it always come on handy lol
20 Jan
Go to workouts and click on core the pilates way we can start there after we can run half of a mile depends how much this kick on push yourself if you need to break run on place this is something I always do while working out for some reason I get light headed and sore quick so ill run in place if its too much
20 Jan
No ms Evelyn I just got your message this app is sortof slow when it comes to messaging I see but I'm free this afternoon for a workout if your down??
20 Jan
I'm sorry that was a typo, I meant ms. Lillian*
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 20, 2013 5:58am
via Android

You should get a friend to work out with you, or make it a competition with you and a friend :) also, what keeps motivated is having an event that i need to look good for. i have a spring trip in a few months, and we're going to be swimming, so the need to look good so, keeps me motivated
good luck! :)

20 Jan
Your right that's a great idea thanx!!;-)
20 Jan
That's what I do with my friends from high school, even after having kids We keep each other motivated. Always challenge yourself to see how far you can go. Try to find a really nice fancy dress like the stars have, take a picture of it and keep it in your phone, while your on the treadmil or elliptical look at it to motovate you to push your body. Always remember to have fun with it, workouts, losing weight should be fun!:-)
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 11:26am
via iOS
I've always had the same problem myself, people telling me I look fine when I don't feel it or giving up on a diet after a few weeks! What I've done differently this time is to approach this as a lifestyle change and not say its a diet! It helps when u only buy the foods which are good for u but I do have naughty snacks when I crave them so that I don't build it up and binge all at once! :) I don't do many workouts here and go to the gym instead but I like the support I get from the community on here they are so good at keeping u motivated! You can do this!! If u need a buddy  I'm willing for us to help each other :)
20 Jan
ohhhhhh.u never chase it with this sprit
20 Jan
Thank u & yes everyone is supportive on here & I love it you never know how kind words or friendly motivation can really help one another so I really appreciate it & I'm open to getting to know each other & getting ourselves on a healthy lifestyle..
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 6:15pm
via iOS
Hi Amber!! 
Don't get discouraged I've heard it all too. I too get tired and bored of working out but now, things have changed. I have great motivators here and I'm eating healthy. Lots of greens and fruits and snaking on them between meals. And lots of water!!!! I unlike others have not stepped on a scale because I choose not to. My clothes is fitting better and getting complainants. So I know I'm doing things right. The scale always sets me back and sometimes ruins the mood, and I'm just too motivated to go threw that. I wish you the best and I'm here girl!! We can do it!!!
20 Jan
I appreciate your words, thank u!
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 6:17pm
via iOS
Oops.. I meant compliments  darn spell check lol
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 6:18pm
via Android

I lov it its like I'm a diferent per

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 6:34pm
via Android

sos ye Cwl

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 6:35pm
via Android

sos ye Cwl

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 20, 2013 9:55pm
via Android

Thank u EVERYONE  I am being inspired by many great ppl on here & I am so thankful for it all, I pray that we all continue our journeys with this battle & that we all are very successful, if u have kik I'm god_blessed_Am or instagram god_bless_Amber

20 Jan
Instagram god_blessAmber
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 21, 2013 4:08am
via iOS
Anthony W. Well said pal! Just adore your motivation!! Thank you!!
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 8:30am
via Android

Hi i started at 270 now 209 but want 190 i was doing gud but i lose focus can we help each other

08 Feb
Sure we can hunney we can motivate each other...:-)
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 9:06am
via Android

Hi What I do to never get bored is switch it up I love to dance so I dance , I do kickboxing , water aerobics and I love the workouts on this app, ect I look up different recipes so I never get tired of the same foods I treat myself once a month....starting weight 242 current weight 220 I haven't got on the scale in a month so I'm pretty sure I'm down a few more pounds. ... started a few months ago...... take small steps start by cutting calories myfitness pal is a awesome app let's you know how many calories you should be eating incorporate some type of exercising 3-6 times I week and make it fun!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51