Just an introduction...

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 19, 2016 6:09am
via iOS
A little bit about me for those who care to look. I'm about to turn 31, get married, and I'm a cook. Being a cook means my hours are all over the place and usually my days are 10+ hours long. In my former life I was athletic,(wrestling and rugby) but In the passing years of my life I have lapsed into being a pretty non active person. About a year ago my soon to be wife and i started training to do a 5k. Within 2 months I was running 3 miles 3 times a week and had dropped about 40 lbs and felt awesome. Then lo and behold we both got lazy and fell off. More or less I need a lifestyle change and one that is sustainable for me and my schedule. I want to get into better cardiovascular health and build strength. Anyway that's about it for me, I look forward to sharing my journey with everyone or anyone who is interested. Also if anyone needs good healthy recipe ideas you can feel free to contact me, I've done two whole30s so I'm pretty solid at the whole paleo cooking thing
20 Jan
Hi, good luck on your journey! We're all here to help each other out through tough times and celebrate each other's success! Would you care to share a few easy and quick healthy lunch recipes? I'm not a very good cook and I'm running out of ideas....
280 Posts
Jan 22, 2016 7:03pm
via Android

Awesome story I Will be keeping up.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51