How long before you see results

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 1:44am
via Android

Never been athletic and im 27 im trying to stay at this but between kids and work it would be nice to have instant gratification.. i can so tell im not even ready for moderate.. i been dieting some just want a nice beach body for june

22 Jan
it took me 2 weeks notice results and just eat right and drink plenty of water and don't eat after 7 I used to weigh 260 now I weigh 168 it took me 2 months to drop the weight
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 2:00am
via iOS
Juanita, I'm right behind u! I'm 26 married w/ a 4 yr old boy plus a full time job. Eating right and excercize 4x a week Is working for me. I'm on my 4th week and I'm really motivated. Make sure your drinking plenty of water and I'm still on casual workouts, but let me tell they kick my butt!! They make me break a sweat. So as long as your active and doing ok on your diet I don't see y you shouldn't reach that goal. So don't feel bad about doing the casual workouts its better than sitting on the couch!! Wish you luck I know u can do it!!
22 Jan
Great im only on week 2 trying kellogs diet and now maybe a lemon diet... i can do 4x a week thank you
22 Jan
Oh yea water everday at least 3 or 4 bottles

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51