What motivates you?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 2:58pm
via iOS
Good Morning fellow Skimbler's,

What motivates you to be fit, eat healthy and overall choose a fitness lifestyle?

Let's get the motivation out there.

Jeff Clagg
ACE CPT
11 Apr
The drive to become stronger and to overcome chronic illness
12 Apr
I think it's up to oneself to motivate oneself. I have always been in competition with myself when it comes to staying fit. Whenever I look in the mirror, there's always something to work on. Right now, it's my core haha also, I think being a nurse has kept me in shape because I feel there's no way to help others with their health if I'm not even healthy myself. And hey, there's nothing wrong with confidence. Confidence comes with a healthy, fit mind and body!
12 Apr
Basically just my passion for health and fitness and my love for workouts!!! And the fact that everyday I strive to be better then yesterday: to be stronger, smarter, happier, kinder, etc then I was.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 2:50am
via Android

The moment i look in a mirror and not have to say "this is as good as it gets" and replace it with "we did it!"

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 12, 2016 3:21am
via iOS
I get the whole motivation from my dearest friends and my lovely family.., that's it I don't need any other source of getting motivation because they are my ultimate motivators ....
12 Apr
thats really true. they our supporters
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 6:00am
via Android

My motivation is to set an example for my children, loved ones, clients, and anyone that may see my lifestyle. Also, being completely honest, I imagine that everyone in the world is waiting for me to slip up so that they can takeover what I have told myself is my piece of this universe. (Might not be the healthiest mindset but it works for me)

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 11:35am
via Android

What i've done this 1 year is my motivation.My power my strength and this passion.

532162_486923204663995_1256587538_n_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 12:14pm
via Android

I think its just fun

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 2:30pm
via iOS
My wife and i have been trying for a baby for some years, my (and maybe maybe my wife) motivation is to get so healthy and fit, so when the day comes i can have more energy to be with my little boy/ girl, probably triplets, quadruplets knowing my luck - and im not getting any younger. I have already lost 26lbs since christmas 2015, and skimble is the only effective solution so far! Cheers guys! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51