Hey everyone!

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 20, 2016 4:05am
via Android

I'm new here - not new to fitness but I'm getting back in the swing of things. I fell off track after a parade of life changes - mostly after my divorce. Finding time has been difficult as I'm a single parent of 3 elementary age girls with an overly demanding job.

A couple of weeks ago my coworker asked me to join her at a Run, Rock & Roll half-marathon. I jumped the gun and signed up because it gave me a good excuse to take a vacation...in Vegas.

Then I remembered I haven't been in decent shape in several years...oops! I've got until November to get it together. I'd like to drop about 40 to 50 lbs by then, but more importantly I need to improve my general fitness level and endurance.

This is super helpful because my schedule really doesn't allow a lot of free time when I'd be able to get to the gym, so I was looking for an at home solution.

I just wanted to say a little hello to everyone - happy sweating!

20 Apr
well hello! be persistent! this a great app and their are some really great encourages on here, connect with them, you'll get a ton of support!
22 Apr
Erica, I'll just add a saying Tony Horton from Beach Body has said for years; "JUST KEEP SHOWING UP!" The results will come. I'm following you to see how you progress towards your R&R half marathon! Warning: Running is an addictive sport! ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51