How many of us are stay at home moms? What's your favorite thing about being a stay at home mom?? ;)

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 2:45am
via iOS
Pat your back lady's your amazing! A man works dust to dawn but a women's job never ends!!! I'm a stay at home mom 12 hours a day to 2 boys ages 3 and 16 months ;) My favorite thing about being a stay at home mom is I never miss a moment ;)
22 Jan
My favorite thing about being a stay at home mom is that I get to go shopping all day, get my nails done and when I come back I get to watch tv allll day
22 Jan
I can train in the gym two hours!!! That's my time :)
22 Jan
I'm new to bring a stay at home mom. My soon is 6 months old! Love being home to watch him grow and all his milestones he achieves every day! My wonderful boyfriend makes it possible for me to Bev her to take care of our little guy :-). Got on here so I could continue to lose the weight. Already back to pre baby weight, but want to keep going!
23 Jan
I'm a stay at home mom too and it's been great watching them grow (they're 5 & 4) and I've loved every second of it .I also am really looking forward to getting a job and going back to school.
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 3:31am
via iOS
I'm going back to school when my kids are old enough! My fiance and I agree that I'm the one they should be raised by even though there are some days I want to do something else it's the moments I wouldn't trade for anything ;)
22 Jan
I love spending time with my soon (soon to be three) and I always remember when he stood up for the first time. When he cries during night it is best moments I can offer him my love :-D that's pay for all discomfort and thought days
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 5:22am
via iOS
Awesome Leona ;) sounds like you Got you a keeper!! Your lucky we all want that!! I have one too but I get so frustrated... Lol with things I forget he does make everything happen and he is the love of my life too ;)
186320_1320601366_1836545146_n_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 7:48am
via iOS
Wow!  It's a wonderful life when you have a wonderful man. I am also a stay at home mom. While I occasionally miss making my own money, I really enjoy the bonds that I have formed with my children. They are 15, 12, 4, 3 and 2. Nothing will ever replace mommy and the time we have spent together. I feel so blessed in this way. 
23 Jan
I can help you earn some great income from home. I am also a mother of four children and make a good income from home, on my own schedule. Would love to share this with you. Email me your number and I will call you. nicolebolton@wedeliverwellness.com
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 11:38am
via Android

Am a stay home mom of 2.... Daughter is 4.5 n Son turned 2 just last month
Love being the one who never misses a thing happening in their lives....being able to see each development is such a wonderful thing
But miss makin my own money badly
Dont think if i can start working again
But wish to
N need to loose some pounds badly so i can tk better care of my kids n home
Have bad knees n wgt being on higher side doesnt help at all

23 Jan
I can help you with a plan b and make some income from home. Email me if you would like to know more nicolebolton@wedeliverwellness.com
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2013 8:24pm
via iOS
I'm a stay home mom too and I love it 
369700_511506194_1655394931_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 3:52am
via iOS
Another stay at home mom here! Loving every minute of it because I have the luxury to spend time with my six month old son. Now I just need to loose all these pregnancy weight though.... ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 23, 2013 3:59am
via iOS
I love working from home making a great income, being my own boss and making my own schedule! I have lot to share with you and would love to help you do the same:)
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 4:23am
via iOS
Join me on my fitness pal my email is momma4boys28@yahoo.com we can chat there :)
369700_511506194_1655394931_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 4:28am
via Android

Hey there,just added you on there :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51