Fitness Bucket List

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 19, 2016 7:11pm
via iOS
Skimblers.... What is on your fitness bucket list? Share your list and motivate others to reach new heights in their fitness.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 20, 2016 11:58am
via Android

I want to squat 200KG. And I want to try and get to 10% bodyfat. Both goals aren't really close. But still working towards it!

20 May
I'd like to do unasisteted pull ups. squat and deadlift my weight, curently around 170lb. And comfortabiliy be able to work out 3+ times a week. Right now it's about getting the basics down.
20 May
Good goals Katrina!
27 May
What ya squatting now Rappa?
28 May
At arround 130/140 but iv been dropping bodyweight, so its been hard work maintaining!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 25, 2016 5:47am
via iOS
My goal is to be able to run a marathon. I'm a former track runner but I did short distance races, so I'm trying to transition my body from be a "sprinter body" to a "long distances" body. 
25 May
I used to be a sprinter... I know your struggle with this transition. Man I hate long distance running. Lol! Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.
25 May
Will do. I'm slowly transitioning, I started doing 1 mile per run and now I'm at 3 miles per run. My goal is to run at least 5 miles of per run. I don't know how distances runners do this lol
27 May
Awesome progress. I'm sure you will be to 5 miles in no time.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 25, 2016 3:05pm
via iOS
One think on my bucket list is to master the human flag.  My wrists aren't in the greatest shape, but I think I'll be able to pull this off with some training. 
Oh and you know pics will be shared if I conquer this goal!
Image_thumb
103 Posts
May 25, 2016 8:03pm
via Android

My main goal is to get my muscles more defined especially my abs....besides that I want to swim a 1:15 on 100m breaststroke to get closer to my dream of swimming at the german championships At lifting i guess its to be able to do biceps curls with 20kg , my biceps just suck i have no strength hahaha

27 May
Those are some great goals. I hope you're able to smash those goals and break some PRs this year!!! Please keep us posted on your progress!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 28, 2016 2:42am
via Android

My goal right now is to tone my inner thighs and bicept and slim my stomach. I used to work out daily but over the last five years I've found myself having less and less time for anything. So I'm shooting right now for three work outs a week and moving up from there.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51