How many times can you cheat

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 5:43pm
via Android

How many cheat days can you allow yourself without taking away from what youve accomplished for the week...

22 Jan
hey hottie
22 Jan
once a month
22 Jan
Only once a month i thought i could have my weekends ugh. I been messing all up
22 Jan
because my metabolism is slow how is yours
22 Jan
That all depends on how many calories you eat. Only real answer to that is to count your calories. If you don't wanna do that than you could figure out how many times you eat and cheat 10% of the time. So if you eat 6 meals a day 7 days a week that leave 4 cheat meals a week. I've read people have luck with this strategy.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 6:04pm
via Android

I say once a week on the weekends pick Saturday or sunday and eat a fattening meal or a sweet. That's what I do

22 Jan
That's good! One or two days a week! Your body will store the extra sugar and carbs and boost you thru your next work out come Monday!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2013 7:17pm
via Android

eazy dont cheat but it depends on your goals if your not that serious about fitness then cheat but you wont achieve what you want too :)

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 7:40pm
via Android

I have one cheat day a week. That doesn't mean cheat all day but say Sunday is big family night than allow yourself a small portion of whatever it is you want being carbs, chocolates or just anything. I do have to say don't ever listen to someone who says if you are serious about fitness then don't cheat 1 small time a week. I'm dedicated to fitness and in the process of becoming a trainer and sports specified trainer...I workout every day to the max and I still cheat. It's all about moderation and the next day just be sure to work it off. Good luck and keep it up :)

Image_thumb
181 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 8:55pm
via Android

You can't have a cheat day that's ridiculous!  You can however have a cheat food every day! 

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 9:56pm
via Android

Or do what Craig says lol. I personally couldn't bc I might eat that cheat too much lol but he has a killer body so his advice is valid :)

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jan 22, 2013 10:27pm
via Android

I cheat every Sunday, and when I cheat I cheat hard lol

22 Jan
I'm with you on that Tim! The Chinese Buffett gets cleaned out, they gotta force me out the door..haha lol
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 4:36am
via Android

Everyday. My diet sucks, but I still have an 8 pack.

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 5:39am
via iOS
Juanita make sure you pack lunch and snacks. And when I cheat... It's in moteration. For example tday I was doing great on my diet until I had a crazy craving for something sweet. Just headed out to Sonic and got myself a small slushy. But didn't go over my calories! Counting calories has really helped me. Try My fitness pal app!! staura19 Good luck!
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 23, 2013 5:40am
via iOS
Sorry follow me on myfitnesspal staura10

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51