Disappointed

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 12, 2016 2:03am
via Android

OK so I just started back to working out and it was my an day. I got half way through the video and gave out. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I can do to get through this. Very disappointed in myself right now

12 Jul
Good at least you felt disappointed , try another workout of your choice , should be not lengthy, don't try to hard, just complete it, raise your hunger day by day insallah you will be on track soon
12 Jul
Thanks for your suggestion. getting my short term goals to a reasonable point instead of trying to go full force. thanks again.
12 Jul
Yes lady tiny steps first , believe yourself, you are also best .welcome
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Jul 12, 2016 11:48pm
via Android

You could just mark that halfway point as your current level and then each time you workout try to match it, then slowly add a bit more time... Maybe try to match your level for a week or two then add a couple minutes then do it again for a week or two.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You gotta start somewhere, and half is more than zero.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 17, 2016 2:37pm
via Android

It takes time especially if it is you first.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 17, 2016 5:20pm
via iOS
Slow and steady! Half a workout is still a workout and better than not at all. If ur not feeling it I always tell my clients to shake it off, and try to get ur head back in the game later 
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Aug 17, 2016 6:28pm
via Android

Take more rests if you need them. It's better to take longer rest periods if this can make you go better in the 'go' parts.

So take as much rest as needed to finish the workout(s) and work towards gradually taking less rest in between.

Also it can be good to start of easy. With doing intervals on a bike or elliptical.

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Aug 18, 2016 9:40pm
via Android

Listen here :).You dont have to be great to start but you have to start to be great ☺.If you focus on weight loss I can help you a lot.You can't start from workouts that are for more advanced people.You need to start from something low and fast and you will see you will reach to intense and long workouts.Tell me whats your goal and I will help you change! :) I promise

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51