Motivation/Workout partner??

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 12, 2016 3:34am
via Android

Hellooo ppl Anybody interested in being my motivational workout partner pls let me know it's just way easier and helpful for me to have somebody going thru a fitness journey with me that can relate and is aiming for fitness goals as well thanks!

13 Jul
Heeeeey, I tried starting to work out before and because of motivation it didn't work out well... I'd like to see if this could help me!
31 Jul
A motivational partner you mean?? (: I feel your pain this is why I want me an amazing workout partner that can give each other mutual support and what not. Avoid giving up! I really really want this to be part of my lifestyle. Let me know tho (:
11 Aug
Am in,,, tell me what to do
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 18, 2016 2:01am
via iOS
My name is Phill I've been trying to workout steady for the last few months but it's difficult with work and kids too always find the motivation let alone the time but I do find it helpful when I snap ( pmf.j ) with my friends and some others I've meet on here. I try to run every other day or every 3rd day and do other workouts in between. I'm not into pervy shit just trying to stay motivated and reach a goal of a toned body then build more muscle from there. If you want to share advice I'm down with that as well I've been learning a lot but there's always more too know. 
31 Jul
Yeah me too I have lots going on and so it also makes it real difficult for me to stay on top of my game thanks appreciate u made that part clear haha only on here for motivation and support likewise(: Im happy I accomplished a whole week of continuously working out!
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 19, 2016 5:13pm
via iOS
Hey looking for a workout partner as well. I just started a team called lose 30+ 
I'm trying to get some motivated people to join. 
19 Jul
How does one join?
09 Aug
that is what i need a team with large weight lost goals
09 Aug
Join our team :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 2:22am
via Android

OK build a plan goals objectives  and rewards and let's give it a go.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 2:23am
via Android

Same. Goals time line and let's  go from there.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 2:36am
via iOS
Go to the team page search for the group name and request to join.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51