Running & cross-training

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 10, 2016 9:11am
via Android

Hey all,

I'm currently training for another marathon and I'm also looking for some cross trainings to do when I'm not running.
Any other runners around who would like to get in touch and share some training routines?

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 12, 2016 2:01am
via Android

Now, this may not have everything to do with marathons, but...bro, if you ever want an awesome rush; you can just hike to the top of a trail or like a mountain, (stretch good before you do of course) and free run down the whole thing. Just running and jumping over rocks and roots, super fun. You'd go fast, but it's so fun, that you wouldn't even need to take a break. You can go at your own pace, and continue to go until you reach flat ground, were you can continue to run for however long you want. Just a fun runners idea from one athlete to another. I play basketball, so honestly I do more sprinting that jogging, but for a good jump start to a run, free running is always fun.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 12, 2016 6:23am
via Android

Hey man,

Thanks for the advice. I will totally give it a try. I'm sure it's lots of fun. I didn't do much trail running till now, but I will give it a try.

Cheers!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 17, 2016 2:35pm
via Android

He does have a point hill work is good. Also swimming,biking,and rowing is good as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51