Please help!!!!

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:09am
via Android

Ok i am thirty yrs and am wanting to lose 100+ lbs. I hate to say this but im really lost. I did great on keeping my calories under 1590 today( i have a calorie counter app on my phone) but as far as exercise im lost..i would like to do zumba and taebo but until i get the cash for that im stuck...as far as walking goes...im in ny and its currently below freezing. So plzzz help im really wanting this

24 Jan
Eat less burgers
24 Jan
Wow 100lb to lose is a big challenge to do, but I'm sure you'll achieve it. I'll take a it a year to lose a 100lb of you lose 2lb a week. I need to lose about 60lb and I'm down 8lb as of today. I started to workout at the gym last year, I would power walk and or jog every day for about 50 to 99 mind which I'll take me 1h 45min. Then do some kind of workout DVD like Pilates. This year I started to go to the gym 2x a day 50mins on the treadmil,...
24 Jan
OMG Luis, why your being mean?
24 Jan
Buy a jump rope those work wonders in small spaces! Also look into the cross fit workouts on this app. If you switch up cardio and strength training like planks and sit ups you'll burn more fat. You can do it! Just don't give up.
24 Jan
My email on lose it is finallyfound13@Gmail.com...add me:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2013 1:12am
via Android

Eat less mac donnalds and kfc

24 Jan
Umm constructive critisizm only please..and for your fyi. I eat fast food MAYBE once every two months thank you
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:17am
via Android

If you don't have anything nice to say Luis, don't say anything at all...

24 Jan
Thank you ebony...words hurt
24 Jan
She's trying, luis
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:21am
via Android

And to Ashley I hear you about walking. I live in Maine & it is bitter cold! I usually just use the work outs here on Skimble & work out to my Jillian Michaels DVDS. 20 minutes a day of Jillian is a workout! Lol

24 Jan
I do all kind of workouts, so far I'm down 8lb it's only been 2 weeks
24 Jan
Join my buddies group!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 5:09am
via Android

Hey Ashley f*#k what Luis is talking about, let's see his pic keep your head up and let's work to that goal of yours and don't feel bad about fast food cause I do kickboxing and every month I take one day and eat whatever I want its hard to go cold turkey on things your used to eating...but alot of cardio routines you can do in your living room since it's cold outside I'm pretty sure you have the heat on in your house so crank up some tunes, put on some sweats and try some of the cardio routines on this app they're pretty intense and also add in some dumbbells lifting also burns alot of fat and tones at the same time...good luck baby girl

24 Jan
Thanks so much James I appreciate the support
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2013 5:15am
via Android

Stay commited, dont give up u can do anything if u put your mind to it.....

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2013 5:17am
via iOS
Hey don't listen to that guy he's either anorexic or a thousand pounds! Just do some cardio or running in place jump rope and try making healthy choices when you're eating and try just to drink water that really help. Just as long as you stick with that you'll lose the weight you want just keep at it and DON'T GIVE UP!
24 Jan
Thanks lori
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 7:21am
via Android

I know it may sound intense but I really enojoy the bootcamp classes, kickboxing, and any hardcore cardio class u can imagine.. they have a bunch of those classes here and they are about an hour each. This kind of exercises will help u burn all that extra pounds, build strenght, and endurance :) also helps keeping a good nutrition eat healthy and try to stay under ur calorie intake..
btw which app u have for the calorie count? I am using myfitnesspal it is great, a lot of ppl in here have it so if is the one u have add me :) my username is maidak87 good luck, stay focused, and dont lose that motivation u already have to improve be diminished by negativity, we r all here to imrpove and support one another.

24 Jan
Just got lose it..don't know how to add ya yet...my email is finallyfound13@Gmail.com. I think u can add me that way:-)
24 Jan
O had myfitnesspal..ended up changing to lose it..I like it a lot better
24 Jan
Oh I just add u to myfitnesspal.. ohh well hope u can share ur progress through here will love to know how u r doing ;)
623539_814209720_1774519516_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2013 7:25am
via iOS
Hi there! Like everyone says, do not give up! I started a weight loss program that is medically supervised by my doctor. It is an all- liquid diet for 6 weeks, with walking 5 miles per day. I've lost 6 lbs already and I feel so much different just doing that. The shakes are highly nutritious and I am allowed to drink 5 per day. It is a total of 800 calories per day. I think you need to cut the calorie count way down to see the results. With a diet that low in calories like I'm on, you'll definitely need to talk to a dr first. It's working for me and I'm very happy.
24 Jan
What kind of shakes do u make????
260880_1434858579_381467273_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 7:38am
via Android

First thing I did to start loosing weight was to cut out pop unless im going out or at a party then i allow myself a lil. But lost 20lbs like that. Also if you can get it so your not eating anything after 6/7pm you'll see results. As far as exercise if you want to do zumba or stuff like that and dont have money for classes look for online vidios showing how. I learned and am learning zumba and belly danceing. Hope these tips help and good luck you can do this. and will be on your way to wearing one of these lol

24 Jan
I have already cut out my soda completely have had nothing for four or five days:-)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2013 7:44am
via Android

Hey! Ok no judgement here at all but im gonba be honest-as a personal trainer. Its best not to eat fast food at all. To be frank you just shouldnt and more than once a year is too much. Its flat out awful for you. The amount of calories, trans and saturated fats in each item will set your work out back tremendously almost to the point where ur back at square one. It negates all your hard work. What u eat is almost more important than your workout. Its comlplicated to explain in this forum but--fast food, regular soda, fruit juice, gatorade etc. (Any fluid othrr than water or herbal tea) and most frozen ir prepackaged foods are off limits. Drinks like that are wasted calories and attributr to weight gain or the difficulty of weight loss immensely. Eat things u make bc then u control what is in it. Its more work but youll see a difference immediatrly especially when u cut out the soda and regular juices. Lastly, interval training is most effective. Get ypur heart rate up by walking or running as fast as you can for a short time. Then bring your heart rate down by walking then bring it back up again and repes
At this for forty minutes. Trust me it works. Start there! Good luck!

24 Jan
Thanks for the advice!!! I can honestly leave our the fast food its no bother to me at all..I cut out all my soda and drink lots of water and hot green tea. I do have coffee tho and was wondering if that will deter me from my goal???
25 Jan
That's not all the way true Deena cause I know people who eat very healthy and can't lose a pound, and I have alot of buddies that will go to a buffet and smash about 6 plates and won't gain a pound, my boy is about 190lbs shredded and he eats like a horse I'm talking he will eat a whole large pizza by his self, its about your metabolism and how your body intakes calories, my wife is about 120lbs and she wants to gain weight so she eats alot of fast food but she ends up losing weight...
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2013 12:21pm
via Android

Just completed my morning workout...

Image_thumb
112 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:33pm
via Android

Good luck! You can do this. Let us know what else we can do to help out.

Looks like you alresdy got some great advice.

Also follow some other people and make friends that will help motivate you.

24 Jan
Thanks brad
26 Jan
Ashley, A lot of cardio - ranging from 30-45minutes a day, 3 to 5 times a week will help you achieve yiur goal. Switch between HIIT (high intensity interval training) and low to moderare intensity training. When you do HIIT keep the workouts to 20 to 25 minutes per session. HIIT training consist of sprints, squat jumps, jumping jacks etc at full intensity. Train at 1 minute full intensity, then at low to medium intensity for another minute, repeat. Example: sprint 1 minute, jog 1 minute, repeat 20 minutes. This will boost your metabolism and burn fat instantly. The second...
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 4:51pm
via Android

I appreciate the support yall...100+ pounds is a huge goal. But i have heart. I was in the military years ago so i know im capable of hard work. Its just years of good southern cooking ( im a tennessee gal) and lack of working out and no self control that got me here i guess. My whole family is overweight and a bunch are diabetic and i want to break that cycle.

25 Jan
It all starts will the will power and u have it!! Now the motication, dedication, and determination will help u succeed in your journey and we r all here to support and motivate whenever u feel discouraged ;)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 2:20am
via Android

De Nada just remember no one was born into this world fit, it takes time, hard work, and dedication, just keep pushing and don't let losers like that azzhole break your spirit amiga

Icon_missing_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 3:24am
via Android

Dont listen to luis he is probaly jealous of you im sure ur perfect the way u r  keep up the hard work girlie

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 12:55pm
via Android

Try this one.

All-in-one Intense

Hope this helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51