5:2 :)

53 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 5:53am
via Android

So today was my first day on the 5:2 and I feel great!!! It just so happened to be my "fasting" day and though I thought it was going to be hard, it was actually soo easy! I felt energized all day long and had an.amazing workout :) y'all should definitely check it out!! Keep up the.good work everyone!

24 Jan
I will try it out I would like to feel amazing like your feeling lol
24 Jan
You will like it. I've been up for umm 17 hrs and still feel energized! Lol. I would be doing another workout but my muscles hurt. Just make sure you drink lots of water...ps I can't wait to eat when I wake up! ;) lol
25 Jan
I'm trying to lose my baby weight would you say that this diet is good... I am not breast feeding
25 Jan
So far im liking it but not everything is right for everyone. Give it a shot and if you aren't feeling it then try something else :) just make sure on your regular days you are still eating fairly healthy. Don't be eating burgers and nachos all day lol. Although nachos sound really good! I'm hungry right now lol.
25 Jan
I think I will thank you.... I eat heathy since my pregnancy but I just can't lose my baby weight...
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 6:10am
well I hope you have a good and healthy breakfast I'll let you and your muscles relax and sleep lol goodnight and God bless you
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:45am
via Android

What is all this 5.2 all about is it realy that good.

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:37pm
via Android

Thank you Jeremy! Darren, definitely do some research and see if it is for you. I personally am I like it but doesn't mean everyone will. For 5 days out of the week you eat as you normally would, healthy but regular amount of calories (1350 for me) and then two days of the week (not consecutive) you have your fasting days where you only consume 500 calories (600) for guys. You drink tons of water to stay hydrated and to keep from feeling hungry. My fasting days are Wednesday and Saturday. It is ok to workout on those days and I actually found I had so much more energy. There are health benefits to doing this and its not a diet..you can actually continue this. My thing is, when I'm officially a trainer in May, I want my own.first hand opinion on things like.this...not just hear say. Anyways, do some research and let me know what you think. Good luck!

203257_783680044_1883824605_n_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 4:29pm

My goodness girl you have strength!! I'm coming from being a persistant over eater and have slowly been reducing my calory intake to the point where I'm not feeling hungry from of 1250 calories/day.  I always have issues with a sour stomach if I don't eat enough however...what do you do to combat that?

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:02pm
via Android

Beverly that is great that you were able to lower your calorie intake and maintain it. Good job! I was hungry yesterday but when I felt hungry, I drank a glass of water and it helped subside it. Also, I'm good with starving myself bc I use to do it all the time. I am just happy that now I have the knowledge to know that starving like I did is actually just harming yourself. It's mind over matter and once you feel the difference you are so motivated. Sorry, I'm rambling lol. Keep up the good work!!

24 Jan
yeah water does help me when I'm really hungry lol
24 Jan
Jeremy are you being sarcastic?!!! ;) lol. It's more mind over matter lol. Out some MIO in your water with ice...it will fill you up. I promise!!
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:16pm
hey I didn't know that thanks for the tip I really appreciate that :-)
24 Jan
I sense you are a being a smart.ass....not sure or if you really didn't know to put something in your drink. Lol
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:43pm
no I'm not trying to be an a****** or an ass I'm being honest I'm on here to learn new think about my health my first time I'm sorry if you don't believe me :-(
24 Jan
No I meant smart ass in being funny not as in you were being mean! Sorry if it came off that way.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:51pm
no I'm not mad I'm just say I don't want to be rude or anything like that I thought I was being rude to you lol
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:52pm
via Android

You weren't being rude. I thought your make fun and being like sarcastic by saying water filled you up. Big misunderstanding on is both. Lol.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 11:00pm
so do you have any kids
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 11:03pm
via Android

Almost 4 and almost 2. Boy and girl. Hyper little things!

24 Jan
yeah they are hyper at that age I babysit 4 my little boy
24 Jan
Oh cool! Yeah they definitely keep you busy.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 11:21pm
yeah I like watching them you keep me movie and going
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:15am

This sounds v interesting as I'm not happy with the speed the fat is strippingp.. Might give it a try, thanks stranger ; ) 

25 Jan
Doooo iiiit! It's crazy how good u feel!
25 Jan
Scott my homie.. Your body is not so good.. You have to train moooooooore
25 Jan
Kendra,I agree. Other dude knock off your BS and stay out of my forum if you are going to criticize a man that does look good and also if you are going to fill it with nonsense.
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:16am
via Android

Scott, give it a try! Where you been?? You haven't been harassing me!

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:17am

I know ?!?! You've not been showing on my dashboard soo I just figured you'd been taking it easy, chomping down on Big Macs ... U know ...the usual ; ) 

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:23am
via Android

Ouch!!!!! You're back that's for sure...I felt the ground rumbling all way across the pond! Lol. I've actually been hitting it hard, thank you :)

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:23am
via Android

Lol.. How peacefull conversation :)

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:25am
via Android

Hey eliz.. What kind of workout do you do??

25 Jan
Everything. I prefer calisthenics but I'm a whiz. I bring the gym down with my skill! ;) lol. Ask Scotty boy
Image_thumb
1657 Posts

Hahahaha I LIKE IT !!!! I suggest u go to the Dr tho as u are very small & green my friend : D 

Image_thumb
1657 Posts

Hahahaha I LIKE IT !!!! I suggest u go to the Dr tho as u are very small & green my friend : D 

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:29am
via Android

Hahaha lol.. Scotty.. Im so Good muscled that i dont put my pic.. Its toooo atractive

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:32am
via Android

Scott your last comment made no sense lol.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:35am
via Android

Hahaha nice nice.. Naah scotty is a beginner. I wanna say: im VERY strong muscled.. And maybe it sounds crazy but.. I can break trees and mushrooms.

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 12:35am

I'm getting trash-talked of Jbsobson or wateva.. Scroll up, it's outstanding ! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51