Accountability Partner/s

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 10, 2017 6:27pm
via Android

I am looking for an accountability friend/s. I'm not interested in exchanging personal info, soley via this app. I just need someone to keep an eye on my workouts and prod me when things start to skimp. I'm willing to do the same. I work out on weekdays, rarely on weekends. I'm at a mid-level fitness, re-starting(uh-gain..) slow with casual workouts. I'm not interested in a personal trainer. Follow me, add me, send me a message here, or there...or how ever things are done around here

06 Jun
I guess I'm a bit late to this party, but I'd also like to be held accountable. I'll follow you ladies and hope you follow back to keep in check. :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2017 11:23pm
via iOS
Hey I am just getting started and would like some accountability as well. I am still familiarizing myself with this app. Not sure yet how to even follow or add you as a friend. Will figure it out though if you want to.

~Kenya 
17 May
Following you too! This aps communication aspects are clumsy, but the workout variety is great. I'll keep an eye out for your workouts! Let's work together!
17 May
what are your goals? I'm looking to workout at least 4 days a week. I make sure to get 10k steps 6 days a week. I'm enrolled in an ab and HIIT workout schedule. I do yoga when I feel like I need more or on days I don't have another workout scheduled.
29 May
I followed you as well...if you would like help with a plan lemme know and bith of you lovely ladies please feel free to join a team I created its geared towards improving your strength & endurance super basic stuff but also very important good luck :)
30 May
apparently my pm was off so ferl free to msg me my goals: do more yoga get back on with running and improve my endurance. I have 3mo of gym left and after that I wont have access to heavy weights so I'm hoping to keep my strength by training primarily in bodyweight exercises or high reps and sloooowww negative movement
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2017 11:25pm
via iOS
Ok following 
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 29, 2017 3:45am
via Android

Always up for some support to stay motivated...luckily this is generally a community of positive ppl
I'm not a trainer but I study kinesiology A&P and work out guides like a crazy person so if you need suggestions or help I'm always available
Good luck and stay on track you got this!!!

30 May
Hey I tried to message you back but you have private messaging disabled.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,230 topics, 38,324 posts

Motivation & Support

8,517 topics, 41,744 posts

App Updates

14 topics, 47 posts

Ask the Pros

722 topics, 1,835 posts

Workouts and Programs