How Do Most People Use Skimble?

6 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 6:16am

Hey All

I've been jumping back and forth over the last few years between new Rules of Lifting, Crossfit, Turbulence Training and others. Skimble looks very different and I'm excited try something new. Was wondering how most people use it though.

Do you go through the fixed programs? Or do what I've been doing for the last 2 weeks and just pick a random workout every other day. I'm 5' 10"" and 180 . .and 52 years old. Just trying to tone up and drop some holiday weight. Suggestions?

32 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 10:40am
via Android

Ive found this app to be pretty exciting.  I am trying one of the programs and also just try different workouts like you do.

731 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 2:20pm
via iOS
I have done some of the programs. Some are better Then others. When I started out using this app I just picked  random programs, but now I usually use it fore my timed cardio workouts. Where I use the make your own workout funktion :)
139 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 6:44pm
via Android

You can allso browse the forums. From time to time some people lay out some "challenges" that is home made of course. People just love to join in and be supportive, and some times to be supported. I just finished a challenges that was relative hard. Not to hard but everything is relative i feel. Cool if allso you can make a challenge. I will see if i can join in if i can

612 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 6:57pm
via Android

I tried random workouts initially and eventually gathered a set of workouts i liked. I have progressed over the year into yoga now. Daily walking to work too. I am losing weight steadily and toning up nicely

1 Post
Jan 25, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

لنىللنMid-Section Drill

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51