Everyones opinion...

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 5:05pm
via Android

Whats everyones opinion on weight watchers ????? Thinking about adding that to my plate a bit down the road..

25 Jan
I think it's ok my mom was on it and she didn't really loose anything ....she followed it correctly idk but Everyone's has different body type maybe it wil work for u I hope it does good luk!! I personally like it seems fun!
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 6:03pm
via Android

I think once you get into a physical fitness routine and healthy eating habits, there is no need to pay for a program to tell what to eat.  Just my opinion, though...

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 8:02pm
via Android

Thanks guys...i dont wanna pay for it if i dont have to.....i just am so determined to lose this weight

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 11:21pm
via Android

I think weight watchers is a great idea!  I disc it when o was younger to help me learn portion control and how much I was eating. It gave me a good jump start to losing the weight. Also the motivation from the other women was great!  I think it is,a personal choice whether you should do it or not. It helps hold you more accountable when your first starting out.

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 11:24pm
via Android

Hope this helps ! If ya can't afford it use the my fittness pal !  It's free and it helps you log everything you eat. But no accountability if you don't do it right. Just a but more of m my insight

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 11:40pm
via Android

Whatever u use , good luck with it :-)

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 11:48pm
via Android

Read an article by NHS research that said that weight watchers is one of the only diets that is backed by evidence as being effective. My wife also did it and it worked for her..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51