Hurtin bad

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 2:20am
via Android

Ahh!!! My legs,my gut,and my back!!!! I've been active on this app since Wed.and I love it but I'm not lovn this can't move my body stuff,although I kno it does mean that I'm both out of shape&doin something right.What I need to kno is this... Is it ok for me to skip an afternoon exercise because of the pain?I did a light work out this mornin.Or shld I boss up and work thru it?? Plz help,I'm not sure wat the right answer is exactly. Thanks

27 Jan
Just remember pain is bad sore is good :) and you know you're body best. If it is just sore, work through it but maybe not so intense workouts all the time that won't let your body catch up.
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 2:51am
via iOS
If you're that sore I suggest that you take a break from the heavy workouts and try some stretching it's also important to stretch before and after a workout stretching after prevents your muscle immobility lol
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 3:02am
via Android

Also make sure you eat lots of pineapples and drink lots of water, pineapples and bananas help you after work outs according to my drill sergeants

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 4:29am
via Android

Thank you Geovany I appreciate the help&will definitely give that a try.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 4:36am
via Android

Thank you too Ashley,I did a lil before my workouts but never after Your advise is mucho appreciated!!

27 Jan
Stretching before prevents injury stretching after prevents soreness or at least helps
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 4:47am
via Android

Don't overwork your body! Do something challenging but that won't land you in the hospital.

Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 5:21am
via Android

Take breaks every once a while that would be good haha

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 7:07pm
via iOS
Take a hot bath with Epsom salts! They work wonders for your muscles!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51