Workout Partner Anyone?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 27, 2013 2:00pm
via Android

Would anyone like to be my workout partner. Having that buddy is just much more motivating, as we all know. Well im EST time btw but it doesnt matter much

27 Jan
Hi woukd like to be your workout partnet east time also k2roma62@gmail.com
27 Jan
I would like to be your partner
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 3:45pm
via iOS
I need a work out buddy too 
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
via iOS
I will join in as well
27 Jan
Please let me know how this will work do we check in at a certain time or just post our progress
27 Jan
Im not sure my self.
27 Jan
I guess we can just start checking in and following each other daily. And see how. That goes. Either way I'm in
Image_thumb
22 Posts
via Android

I'm would ♡♡♡ to be ur partner. Redmystiqu@gmail.com

27 Jan
Great but do you know how it generally works
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 3:58pm
via iOS
Ya I have no idea how this works.   Anyone know ?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 4:10pm
via iOS
I guess we can just start checking in and following each other daily. And see how. That goes. Either way I'm in
27 Jan
That sounds like a plan, what are you trying to accomplish; weight loss (WL), toning, etc.
27 Jan
Yes at least 15-20 lbs by my birthday in April. And you?
27 Jan
Between 50 - 60 im guessing, i just have this image of how i wanna look and dress. I wanna build strength and stamina as well
27 Jan
Well hopefully with encouragement and support we can all reach out goals. I plan on starting today. So I will check in one I have completed a workout. Good luck all
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 4:34pm
via Android

No... but I am sure we can find out. I am pretty new to workind out but highly motivated.

27 Jan
Same here. Have you gotten started yet and what is your goal?
27 Jan
Same here do have alot to lose
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 4:58pm
via Android

I have actually lost 15 pounds by changing up my diet a bit. I don't really want to lose too much more, I have 9 pounds to go to get to the weight I was at 22. As long as I tone up and get healthy. Weight is just a number to me. I. Really out of shape and hate that I get tired so fast when I play with many boys.

27 Jan
Ok thats underdstandable. I try not to think nunbers as well, put i am thinking between 50- 60. I wanna look certain way i know that for sure
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

I did do a beginners run yesterday. It was great.  Although that last min of the jog was tuff. I started with the 4min get off couch work out.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 6:13pm
via Android

The most important thing is what u think and feel. Peoples perspectices can be skewed.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 6:20pm
via Android

I will be a buddy. I'm new to here as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51