How do you resist junk food:/

40 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 2:38pm
via Android

I wanna be able to look at it, and just turn my head away without any problems:/

27 Jan
Just think at the end its all worth it , and plus that junk food is always going to be in our lives, it wont leave , be Strong cause its all worth it at the end ! :)
19 Mar
I think it's okay to have a little but don't over indulge that's why we have cheat days. So one day each month I have a little Chinese food.
21 Mar
Hey, I'm a very educated personal trainer & I know if this study that was done by a college professor, in an attempt to lose weight he cut his caloric intake down but all he ate was junk food, in turn he did lose weight because of how he ate not what he ate. I'm not telling u to eat the junk food though just basically, reduce your calorie intake .
21 Mar
Of* a study
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 2:45pm
via iOS
Just turn you head...
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 2:52pm
via iOS
Gelatin is a bi-product of animal cartilage. When you eat gummy bears think of pig hooves. The fermentation process of cocoa beans for chocolate brings in insects and are often collected with the beans eventually ending up in the chocolate bar. All in all just remind yourself too much of anything is a bad thing but most things are fine in moderation. I occasionally have Oreos cus that's my shit, but I keep it to weekends.
27 Jan
You just ruined any chance of me eating gummy bears lol. I know what's in hit but I just saw little hooves prancing around and now I'm like Ewww! Thank you for saving me calories :)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 2:58pm
via Android

Anything that has high in protein and ill will kill your hunger Or your cravings. I was doing a herbalife and there protein shake we're replacing my two meald I wasn't hungry I lost 30 pounds in 1 month. And I got to eat whatever I want at dinner time.

27 Jan
Can you tell me more about want u did to lose the 30 lbs
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 3:33pm
via Android

Continued eating of sweet and salty foods increase your cravings for those types of foods. Reduce your daily intake of those foods and in time you will no longer be a slave to sweets and salty snacks. Also you cab try some began food recipies for making deserts, it will cure the cravings w/o adding all the fat.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 27, 2013 4:24pm
via iOS
Drink water
27 Jan
I can't control it.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

It is to xpensive. I can not have aford it. One burger/frites and xtra,s cost more than i use on bread and stuff to have on, in an hole month.
That means money in the bank and a better health.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 6:52pm
via iOS
As you start to eat healthier you will feel better about yourself and have more energy. Soon enough you'll know what the fatty, junk foods are doing to your body and you'll be able to turn your head! Snack on fruits and veggies and you'll stay full longer, which will curb any cravings for junk too!
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 6:54pm
via Android

Learn about the calorie content of such foods in relation to what you need per day.
Once you realise how much exercise is required to burn off a burger you look at it differently.

27 Jan
Can you tell me how many calories has french fries from Mcdonamds (approximately)
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 7:54pm
via iOS
Drink plenty of water
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 8:12pm
Image_thumb
89 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 8:39pm
via Android

I just think how processed it is. They must put loads of crap in to give it such a shelf life. I look at ingredients, anything i dont recognise i wont eat. Simples!
Plus i worked in catering many years ago, some of what they do is so disgusting. Soon puts you off!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 8:45pm
via Android

That's right drink lots of water whatever your body weight is half of that is how many ounces of water you should be drinking everyday that will help you lose weight because your body won't be retaining  as much water anymore. I'm a health coach.

Image_thumb
174 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 8:45pm
via iOS
I think the best way is to keep it out of your house. It's a start, out of sight out of mind. Then hopefully when you see it in the stores, or at work you can ignore them. Snack on healthy foods beforehand in case junk food might be an issue later. 
27 Jan
True, i wont have chocolate, cake etc at home. If im that desperate i walk to shops for it - less likely to go and if i do i burn some of it off!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 8:46pm
via Android

That's a good idea I do that too

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 4:11am
via Android

Replace junk food for healthy snacks,fruits and vegetables

21 Mar
You got that right :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 2:22pm
via iOS
I am terriblly made about junk food! Like scary mad. The best way for me to ditch it and keep it away is to slowerly replace it with less sugared things. E.g: soft drink/ cordial. McDonald's find a local take away that cooks burgers that are more healthy. Lollies / a lollipop if I can't not go without them. By the time you finish a lolly pop the craving is gone. Hey it's  one lolly pop or a whole bag of lollieS!! :O chips/ grain waves or red rock deli instead. Or pop corn. All junk food works on the sugar auddiction. The longer you go with Out ithe less you will want it. McDonald's bbugarrolls are made especially with sugar in the dough That's what hooks peole and that's what keeps them thinking it's so great. Hope this all helps :)
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 3:10pm
via iOS
    My daughter once worked at Burger King when she was a teen and found a "Rats" spine in the fries...In the closed bag of fries as she threw it into the basket to fry! Think about that next time you want that fast food. Quite disgusting isn't it!! :-/ 
 Plus they've done tests where they kept McDonalds meal in a bag for months, and when they went back to see the results there was no decaying, or mold or maggots in the meat...it looked as it did the day they bought it just ALOT harder. Is that something you want to put in your body?  
Yes it's hard. I'm tempted still knowing this, but just put it in your head that you're better off. There's this sayin I've heard and not sure by whom... "If you want to Change your Body, you first have to Change your Mind"... Put that on your fridge :) 
28 Jan
Love it! So true the way you view food determines your path to physical and mental health.
28 Jan
Soooo how many calories in a rats spine? JK that is nasty.
21 Mar
Ntm if you look up pics from where they get their meat. Ew.
21 Mar
Totally right in all ways
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 3:42pm
via Android

I have the same problem and what I do is chew some sweet gum and drink water. It helps me hope this helps :-)

21 Mar
I would advise you to stay away from gum, look up the risks of aspartame and eat some fruit.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 29, 2013 7:17am
via iOS
My weakness is any sweets. It's hard to cut back but try to question yourself, "Do I really want it? Will I regret this afterwards? Etc." just don't cut it out completely; I think by doing that, you are torturing yourself and if u ever do eat a little something sweet and unhealthy, you will go crazy! I did that and went crazy for Dove Milk Chocolate today. Horrible habit but I am going to have sweets in moderation so I won't go crazy next time. Haha.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 7:28pm
via iOS
Who are u
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 7:30pm
via iOS
Who are u
161709_1333804211_379444683_n_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 4:38am
via Android

Common mistake I see with most people is that they get sudden impulse to change and try to bring change suddenly. They may keep up with their new "habit" for few days, weeks, or even months. People generally want results instantly(probably because of all those media stories of  losing weight in 2-3 weeks), but eventually they go "Fuck it" and go back to their old habits. They lose whatever progress they had made and may even regress more than where they started. Few weeks after they again get the impulse and the cycle continues without any progress. It should be known that habits take a good amount of time to develop, and you should do it slowly give it time. Try to bring small change at a time like
slowly decreasing the amount of sugars you take while replacing it with healthy foods every week. There is no rush, you've got whole life ahead of you to develop the habit. It might take months or even years. Some get results early some get really late, but getting result is not the final destination. The aim is to continúe that habit for the rest of the life so be patient, have focus, self control and determination. Ultimatetly the habit becomes so incorporated in your mind that you will feel guilty even touching junk foods.
But dont be too hard on yourself, I do treat myself time to time with some sugary delight.

Tl;dr dont Try to bring sudden change, change gradually. Also dont expect changes in short amount of time give it time. Getting to the top is not difficult, the main challenge is remaining on top.

Imagine trying to stop a moving car, braking hard wouldnt be safe now would it? You have to slow it down gradually.
Eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, exercise like .....umm I forgot (Arnold?)

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 5:58am
via iOS
Just bear in mind,that it may really be delicious in mouth,but the fat it contained will unable to wear your favourite clothes in the end  for example,or end up making u unhealthy
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 10:01pm
via Android

Chew low calorie/low sugar gum

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51