BE AWARE "Phillip Miller"

25 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 10:28pm
via Android

Phillip M claims to be 37 (possibly older) and is using this app to chat and give his phone # out to teens.
Everyone should be aware of this type of activity.
Phillip Miller http://www.skimble.com/people/alh1qcfvn1qc

27 Jan
You may want to check the name again, I think it's been changed.
28 Jan
He went back and deleted sm of his posts as well....
28 Jan
What ever dude. I'm not missing any teens. Your the one want her number. U don't know who I am so piz stop making comments about me. Trying to have friend on here
28 Jan
I just saw his pic, he's at least 55 years old!! Crazy!
28 Jan
My sisters on here u even talk rôom her I'll make direction My mother puts u in hang cuffs
Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 10:45pm
via Android

Thanks. This is good to know

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 2:12am
via Android

Phillip. You being near 40 telling teenage girls you "act like your in your 20s" and "love to party".....
that's exactly hw it happens on Dateline.... Grow up "make friends" with smone your own age.

28 Jan
I work with people that are in there 20's and they are good friends and I don't party like u think I do. So buz off and y grow up. Your the one try too get girls number they should be aware of u. And the point is I am married
28 Jan
I'm in my early 20s and more of a man than you.
28 Jan
:) thank you for being concerned.
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 2:40am
via Android

He changed it to Patrick Miller n m pretty sure thats a boner in his pic. Get it together man

28 Jan
No no no there's just two creepers! Both those names.
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 2:46am
via iOS
He tried getting to me using lines like "how do I get to work out with a hottie like you" and you look so sexy so I told him off and called him inappropriate this man is sick and should be arrested I'm less than half his age and still a minor
28 Jan
He also claims to be 26 from Florida
28 Jan
He's a sick bastard
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 3:04am
via iOS
I applaud  you for looking out for these young girls and sharing this information. 
28 Jan
It made me sick, I had to say something
28 Jan
Yeah I totally understand that. My stomach dropped when i read your post.. I have a young daughter. Scary stuff. And thanks again. I appreciate it.
28 Jan
Totally agree...a lot of times people just stay quiet. Good job Mr. G
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 3:07am
via Android

You got issues. Telling teen girls half your age they r sexy and telling them to txt you....... Skimble is fully aware of your ip address and location

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 3:19am
via Android

Thank you for posting this, creeps these days. :O we just trying to lose weight, and get fit.. Not get raped by old men. Eww. Lol

Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 3:30am
via Android

Lets get Chris Hansen with Perverted-Justice on the case.

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 3:57am
via Android

He keeps saying how he's married and has 3 kids...really? Then why give a girl who is in lingerie on here your number? Exactly, someone called you out and you lie...grow up

28 Jan
i agree but why are girls in lingerie on a workout sitf
28 Jan
True, he says just friends...sorry but if my husband was texting girls like that ain't no way I'd be with him still, such a loser
28 Jan
If you look at Mr G profile. He has not but girl on he profile. I'm sorry you guys think of me this way. This is stupid
28 Jan
Seriously, what is a girl doing on here in lingerie, its a workout app not a sexy dating app. If she's wearing lingerie she will no doubt attract weirdos. Just saying!!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 5:35am
via Android

Wow this is unbelievable, the level of pedophilia of this man... he should be in jail! Thanks for sharing G and I seriously hope skimble does something with users like him. The last thing we need in here is negative ppl like him ruining a great app like this!

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 6:02am
via Android

Wow. Ha, you dont log in for awhile and a bunch of krazy stuff happenz haha.

Well, thankz Mr G for pointing out this dude/grandpa person haha.

I mean seriously freaky grandpa man, thiz iz a place for committed determined people who are looking to better themselvez. There are plenty of other placez to look for girlz or watever, but thiz iz not one of them. Itz kool to have friendz but to do what u r doing, well that iz crossing the line. I suggest u just use this for what it waz created for: Health, Modivation/Support and Exercising.
That iz all.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 28, 2013 6:31am
via Android

yuck thanks G

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 8:09am
via Android

Nice work Mr G.Pervs like this guy are the reason kids can't be kids these days.

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 6:09pm
via Android

losers wear their mamas panties he he he ( not phillip )

28 Jan
sorry i meant mr g not phillip
28 Jan
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 6:11pm
via Android

GONNA BE SICK

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 6:13pm
via Android

but guys lets NOT but into one anothers lives i see that phillip here wants friends but whatever you just
DON'T FLIPPING LISTEN

28 Jan
I feel like this is the guy in question posting...same poor grammar
28 Jan
I noticed the same thing lol.
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 7:29pm
via Android

losers...
ARE PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME SICK

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 9:14pm
via iOS
Can't you just go with it or ignore him like really? Don't make a whole post about hating this one guy? Like hello? Do you know have bad or inberessed he is now? People will  probably think bad things about him because of you. He made a post saying he is going off because if you. Like for real? Think about this. I'm younger than you snd I can recognize this and you obviously can't. This is not just for mr g or whoever it's to all of you rude people.
28 Jan
Can't you ignore what you said? Unless your interested on him!
28 Jan
28 Jan
No, it's not okay for him act the way he has. I'm glad I called him out and made people aware of this activity. I'd be happy if he left. (although I have a strong feeling he is still here)
28 Jan
Ok sorry I know know what this Phillip guy said and know hate him
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 9:39pm
via iOS
Oh sorry I did not see what this Phillip guy really said
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 9:40pm
via iOS
Oh sorry I did not see what this Phillip guy really said
28 Jan
It's okay Elly, just never give out your personal information to strangers and you don't have to hate him just hope if its true he's caught.
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 9:45pm
via iOS
Sorry mr g I now know what pillip said and now hate him
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 29, 2013 2:24am
via Android

Theres More Guys Like That On Here. I Keep Getting Private Messages From Them Wanting To Skype And Acting Like Creeps Smh.

29 Jan
29 Jan
Jessica just make sure you report anyone that is bothering or harrassing you to the skimble folks so they can look into these accounts
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 30, 2013 1:16pm
via iOS
Thank you for this, an thank you for looking out   for us, srsly
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 23, 2013 5:16am
via Android

If he says anything else notify us and we will disable his account.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51