Newbie here

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 1:12pm
via Android

Hi yall! I am new here and hoping to make a few work out friends for motivation and support! I am mainly looking to tone my body so if anyone has any tips please let mr know!!

28 Jan
hope you're ready to work
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 1:56pm
via Android

Hello. This may not be a tip, but it is something, to not gain you should exercise as much as you eat. It means for example you eat a packet of crisps, you gain calories you should try to loose that much calorie in order for you not to gaining. Fact: When you exercise you loose calories for the next 48 hours. [I don't know if it's true but I heard it] Gud LucK

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 1:58pm
via iOS
Hello , l<3ie welcome :) start by drinking lOts of water to start flushing out the bad fluids your body has also this will get you fluids up to a healthy standard for getting fitter :) drink between 700ml to 2 Ltrs a day :) you ski. Will thank you as well :) toning up you need to eat right. Cut right down on the sugars and bad fats.  Barly any chocolate ice creams take away. Swap white bread for whole meal because bread blotes the stomach. Also start Doing extra running or walking where everh can fit it in :) Noce to meet you have fun :)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 28, 2013 5:19pm
via iOS
Keeping a food diary seems like a lot of work but can help tremendously in keeping you on track.  I use an app called myfitnesspal which allows you to track your calories.  Keeps track of what you eat, your water intake and exercise.  It has a scanning feature which is really cool.  I find the interface with friends is easier than Skimble and having an accountability partner helps.  There are 3500 calories in a pound.  To lose one pound a week you need to burn 500 calories more a day than your BMR.  You can calculate your BMR with myfitnesspal.  It requires your age, weight and your activity level.  Hope this helps.  If you join myfitnesspal you can friend request me at Jim.hinen@gmail.com.  Welcome and good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51