Tornado caused my relapse.

2 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 1:06pm
via Android

Ok, so I was totally on a roll! Tuesday, I did my third Insanity video. I have been eating right, no refined grains or sugars. No mixing proteins and starched. Eating every 4 hours. I was really doing well. Then yesterday, A wicked tornado swept through my town. Luckily, my family and I are alive! But the only place that had electricity, was popeys and taco bell. Of course my family wanted popeys. So I ate fried chicken, fries and sweet tea. :( But today is a new day and I'm just gonna pick up where I left off. We are gonna be barbeqing all of our chicken and fishes tonight. Can't let it go bad. Only sad I won't be able to do Insanity.

31 Jan
Think of it as a little reward! You have the right mindset, and I'm glad to hear everyone is ok! Keep it up, you'll achieve your goal in no time!
142 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 4:48pm
via iOS
Ohh sorry, thats just horrible for you and the community you live in. God is good... Glad to hear everyone's safe. I jus wanted to say to you that I love your strength you still have even after going through this. AMAZING! Keep your head up. That insanity is there when lights come back on. 
 Often times we are challenged with obstacles thrown in our way of our plans but you find a ways around them, climb over it...keep going, and youre doing exactly that!! 
31 Jan
Thanks hun!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51