Proteines byofusion ..any advice ?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 9:07pm
via Android

Hey ...just i want to ask about the best time to take proteins and how many times

31 Jan
I take whey protein in the morning because the body needs it after not eating for several hours. And in between meals if i don't have a solid protein. I take casein protein before bed or if I'm traveling and know i won't eat a while (whey is fast digesting protein, and casein is slower, so it keeps your metabolism working as you sleep.
31 Jan
31 Jan
Anytime, best of luck bro!
31 Jan
How many times u take ? ..me 3 times when I have workout. 2 if no ...is that good ?
31 Jan
Well i take it around 3x. Morning, sometimes around lunch, and deff after a workout. Main thing is, be sure to provide your body with enough protein for your lean muscle mass.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 11:04pm
via Android

Mmmm ... so i'm on the right track ...just on more question . Taking protein before sleeping could help me to loose some weight ? Some people say that ..or prefered before ar after dinner

31 Jan
I normally take it an hour our 2 before bed, only because it will keep your metabolism working add you sleep and you won't go into catabolic state. Then in the morning just take the whey protein or if you have time, cook some egg whites and 1 while egg, or something. Just get some food in. Catabolic state its where your body eats your muscles for nutrients and minerals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51