Okay I'm struggling:/

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 9:50pm
via Android

Not in the exercise department, but in the eating! I can't go to the grocery store at this time, but my kitchen has no healthy foods:'( no fruits or vegetables! What do I do????

31 Jan
I recommend you go for foods with little to no sugar. Go by serving size, drink plenty of water, do your exercise, and move on. Think "progress, not perfection". Also don't punish yourself for having to eat something.. Remember.. Progress:)
31 Jan
I need help on my diet I'm struggling so bad like 4 real can u plaza help me plzzzz?????????
31 Jan
Food is simple. Avoid sugar, eat enough protein (depending on your lean muscle mass), have some carbs and some fibers, and water. Also make sure to have vitamins (multivitamins) and fish oil (unless you tuna or other fatty fish)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 9:55pm
via iOS
If you have no axses to healthy food then how do you expect us to help you eat them?
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

Lmao! I hadn't thought of that either! But I'm just eating what I have, but in really small portions and I just work it off, but I feel like I have to work out for hours to make sure its off!:(

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 9:59pm
via iOS
Oh, we'll try to push through and get some healthy foods. Good luck!!!!
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 10:00pm
via iOS
Oh, we'll try to push through and get some healthy foods. Good luck!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51