Please help me. It's off topic but if I don't get help I will die! ( not literally)

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 11:44pm
via iOS
Omg omg. Hello I'm elly. I have this thing where I get very sore throats all the time. I'm 12 and gone to the doctor for it and they send me to other doctors and I ended up swallowing these pills everyday. I've been doing this fir about a year but on Friday I have a hockey tournament and my throat is hurting like CRAZY. Please if you have any NATURAL ways to get rid of it fast. Thank you for any one who helps me. I'm desperate. But don't tell me just to skip the tournament because I'm the teams only goalie.
01 Feb
Honey in your tea.
01 Feb
Heat up and drink couple tablespoons of honey and lemon juice together. And tea. Good luck!
01 Feb
If this is a frequent problem, brew some hot tea and add some lemon and/or lime juice and stir in some honey. Try to find honey that was pollinated and made in your area. It will build your immune system to local airborne allergens that can often cause more than just a sore throat.
01 Feb
Avoid spices completly plus fried food. .n drink honey mixed with a glas of hot milk. .vl bring out best.n ya dunt 4gt. .do not take any kind of stres!hope ulb fine.n al te best 4 tournament.go hard.
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 31, 2013 11:59pm
via iOS
Guys please help me out here
01 Feb
Eat plenty of fruit and veg. Avgood Vitamin C boost will help you lots! Also get to bed early...
01 Feb
Especially oranges and apples :)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Feb 1, 2013 12:11am
via iOS
Thankyou
01 Feb
when I was young mine did that alot drink warm drinks that helps alot honey and lemon do to and sleep
01 Feb
Thabkyou
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Feb 1, 2013 1:28am
via iOS
Any others?
01 Feb
You can drink warm teas too with honey added, it'll help to soothe your throat :)
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 1, 2013 6:04pm
via Android

You can also try gargling with hot salt water. Don't drink it, though I tend to take two sips so I can treat the whole throat. Just fill a small glass with hot water and add the salt, gargle and spit. Hope I've been of some help : )
Get to feeling better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51