Just did INSANITY.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 2, 2013 1:00am
via Android

So, I just finished Insanity day 5, pure cardio & pure cardio abs. Insane is the word! The reward is great! I know I'm gonna feel it tomorrow. Shoot! I'm feeling it now! For all you ladies and gents Tryna push through, remember stick with it! You will feel SUPER PROUD of yourselves after. It's one of the best rewards you can give yourselves. You deserve it! So treat yourselves to mental and physical strenghtening!

02 Feb
Is insanity really tough, I have heared a lot about it. And how do you survive it, is it free?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 2, 2013 1:06am
via Android

Hi i have insanity i am looking to get a flat belly as its starting to get big would insanity wirk do u know

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 2, 2013 1:09am
via Android

Definitely! Insanity will help you to shed pounds if you do it. also eating the right type of food will help you to shed pounds without even working out.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 2, 2013 2:40am
via Android

I just completed 4 days of insanity...I am trying to lose 15-20 lbs.

02 Feb
Do you love it?
02 Feb
Its a good workout for a former athlete with limited gym time. I've tried several times before, but this year I will complete a full round of it
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 2, 2013 3:49am
via Android

Insanity is really tough but it pushes you, challenges you, makes you wanna push your limits. It is not free. I bought it from the beach body website. It's definitely worth it. It costs like $100.you get the meal plan, the calender which tells you what cd to do each day, a card where you can track your progress. You can do it if you are commited.

02 Feb
Ordered the asylum vol 1, if what ive heard is true, its twice as hard as insanity. (was going to do insanity again but someone in my family thought iwas done with the calender and threw it away)
02 Feb
Grant u can print off a new calendar online
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 2, 2013 6:55am
via Android

I did a little Insanity tonight and wooah was I feeling it!! But I loved it. Keep up the great work girl!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 2, 2013 1:00pm
via Android

You too hun! The results are definitely worth it.

Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Feb 2, 2013 3:53pm
via iOS
I completed insanity & then did the first 5 weeks over again...best thing I ever did.
02 Feb
That's great Gail? Do you know how many pounds or inches you lost? I myself am trying to lose about 4-5 inches.
02 Feb
I can say that in weight I lost 5-6lbs! i did'nt take note of measurements as such however i could tell by my clothes fitting so much better & some clothes feeling too big. one particular part was my face which to my surprise got thinner! For me it was noticeable to see the muscle definition which is what was aiming for. The great thing is even after doing it & the constant training I do now i am maintaining it! Not forgetting eating well :-) it will happen for you just keep @ it!
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 12:25pm
via Android

I've got two Weeks to go and i'm loving the workouts and loving the results.Half an inch off my waist and half an inch on my chest this week.Thinking of doing insanity asylum next.Has anyone done it?

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 1:39pm
via Android

I ordered it from beachbody.com, I believe. If that's not the site you could easily type in "purchase insanity"  into the Google search and it should pull up the correct site.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51