Professional Cheerleading...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 3, 2013 2:45am
via Android

Hey y'all!!!! So I was curious, what is everyones opinions/ideas on professional cheerleading, as in NBA and NFL.

03 Feb
Where are you from?
03 Feb
Florida :) you?
03 Feb
Go for it. Ur bloody gorgeous babe:-)
03 Feb
Thank you Richie! Thinking about trying it IF I get sown to the right size.
03 Feb
Send me your face. Yes????? I am live in Venezuela
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 3, 2013 3:18am
via Android

If joining the cheerleading business means you will have to alter that hot body of yours then hell NO! you should be a movie star or a cover girl for playboy!

03 Feb
Oh Wael! Thank you but I'm far from play boy. I would have to slim down to look amazing in the uniforms...I'm somewhat intrigued to maybe try it...not sure. It's a big decision.
03 Feb
Go for your cheerleadering i do any thing to be that good and Felixable to be a cheerleader !:-) :-) u go gurl if it makes u happy and cheerleaders look so cool :-)
03 Feb
Thanks Stephanie! It's going to be a huge amount of work if I decide to try it!
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Feb 3, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

If it makes you happy and you love it, then go for it!!
Too often people rate money nd material things over happiness.

03 Feb
I know I would enjoy it, I just don't know if its something I should really try or just something that was brought to me and I just should just let it go.. I dk!
03 Feb
That IS the question.. Take sm time to really self reflect on it (meditation/prayer). The answer well cm to you.
03 Feb
Thanks Mr G :) I appreciate it. It will definetly take some thinking about.
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 4, 2013 10:52pm
via Android

Haha. Well. This dream isnt happening. My husband informed me that I would be a SLUT if I did this. Awesome support :)

04 Feb
04 Feb
I can still c u at the Miami dolphins try outs or the Cowboys cheerleader tryouts! Why not?? Can u still do the Russian or whatever cheerleaders do?! Just curious;-))))
04 Feb
He is home on R&R and I asked him about it...his response was "what, have my wife be a slutty cheerleader. NO. ". Ha. So whatever. And hexk yes I can! Russians (toe touch), side hurkeys... I do it all!
05 Feb
wow, thats messed up, if u still want it bad enough that door will still be open for u anytime! splits and all!! very cool and super awesome:)) love all cheerleaders!!!!!
05 Feb
Yep. I'm his wife. I represent him. If I look trashy, he looks trashy, if I'm slutty then makes him look bad. Whi doesn't want a professional cheerleader for a wife?! Damn. Lol. Oh well. He has the last word...for now.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51