How important are healthy eating habits?

1 post | Original | Recent
17 Posts
Feb 3, 2013 6:26am
via iOS
I'm a 14 year old girl. At the end of eighth grade all of my grade goes to the Catalina Islands in California To learn about marine biology. Everyone's in swim suits pretty much the whole time and I want a flat stomach and possibly abs so I can look good in a bikini. I'm not overweight at all, I'm 5ft 4 and 109 pounds. I just have some stomach flab that I'd like to get rid of and I wouldn't mind toning up my arms and legs too. I ice skate but I'm not super crazy competitive or anything. I only go on Mondays and Saturdays, I really should go more often. Anyway, I just started this exercise thing and I feel sore but I'm pretty sure I can keep it up. However, I'm not sure i could ever make myself eat healthy (ice cream is so delicious!!!) and I want to know is it necessary for me to eat healthy to get a toned body if I'm not overweight. Sorry this was so long
03 Feb
depending if you want the results gradually or straight can make yourself or find a high protein low carbs diet plan or if you want the results straight away you can only eat foods which have less than 5g of fat. I hope this helps in anyway

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51