Trying this app out

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 4, 2013 3:24am
via Android

New on this app and I'm looking to get a six pack! I've been working my abs for awhile now and haven't gotten much definition. Any little tips could help me out.

04 Feb
Hello, and welcome!!! Im still pretty new to the app as well, but I love it! And it is soooo worth it as long as u stick with it! You will certainly have plenty of motivational support on the app! Good Luck!
04 Feb
Lots of cardio, tons of ab work and eat clean lean foods! You need to burn excess fat while strengthening and creating that definition. I'm trying to get my stomach super defined too. Good luck and welcome!!! You'll live this app, I'm addicted! :)
04 Feb
Well thanks I'm gonna have to start eating some lean foods. And so far what I've seen from this app I like.
04 Feb
Abs are created in the kitchen, but made better in the gym :) ground turkey and tilapia are good alternatives. They are super lean but are still yummy.
04 Feb
That actually is gonna help me out a lot cause I don't eat very healthy and want to start but just never have
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 4, 2013 4:11am
via Android

I like it. I'm slacking a little bit bc I've been so go used on my body and trying to get better but overall its good. I will be done in May and then will be going for Sports Specified Training. I'm also considering trying for Professional Cheerleading!!!! That's going to be a lot of work to lose some more weight but it'd be awesome! If you decide to train, good luck!

04 Feb
Dang auto correct...FOCUSED lol
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 4, 2013 7:30am
via Android

I made an intense ab workout and named it Ab-solute Muscle. If you're dedicating all your time to your abs, do this every other day. I usually rest on weekends.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 4, 2013 11:19pm
via Android

Yeah I pretty sure I'm gonna go to school for it! But why would you have to lose weight to become a professonal cheerleader I think you look just fine how you are

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 4, 2013 11:20pm
via Android

Alright ill give it a try. Anything that can help out my abs ill try.

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 4, 2013 11:37pm
via Android

You should definitely go do it if its what you want :) oh hunny, I'm a "thicker" girl for cheerleading lok. I've got the moves, butt and boobs but everything needs to be a little.tighter. plus I don't want to look just fine. Haha.

04 Feb
Alright your not just fine lol you have an amazing body I think lol but I'm definitely going to do I've always wanted to be a trainer
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 12:02am
via Android

Oh no no no, you already said I was just fine. It's cool. You can't go back on your comment ;) lol.

05 Feb
And good luck :) do what makes you happy!
05 Feb
Lol oh yes I can go back on my comment lol I'm sticking with the comment about your amazing body instead of just fine lol
05 Feb
Thank you!
05 Feb
Good choice!!!!!! But one thing I have finally opened my eyes to, not everyone is going to like my body and that is fine with me! I love my body ,minus my tummy which I'm working on, and I'm healthy.. that's what matters :)
05 Feb
That is what matters!!! It's good that you love your body and working on the things that can be better. Which it really doesn't lol
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 12:21am
via Android

If I'm jumping around in front of people, my body better be tight as heck. Lol. No one wants to see anything movin ha.

05 Feb
Well that just depends on the people! But the cheerleader coaches probably prefer everything tight lol
05 Feb
That they do!!!! And yeah...it does depend on the people. Some guys want to see things jiggling!!! Ha.
05 Feb
Lol that's true some guys do
05 Feb
Haha. Oh god. Bad image just popped in my head. Lol gross!
05 Feb
Lol well don't say that your gonna put bad images into my head lol haha it is gross thinking about it
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 2:34am
via iOS
Not saying you are :)
05 Feb
Ok. Just making sure you know that. Lol.
05 Feb
Lol i do. No worries btw im havin trouble with motivation with working out n going to the gym. I work till 6 and im exhausted when i get home. kids are a lot of work lol Any tips?
05 Feb
Just to push through it! I HAVE to be in the gym to have my me time and to recharge. The great thing about Skimble is you can do all these workouts at home. The first few days will be tough, no doubt about it, but once you get in the routine, you will be addicted to it. You can do it :)
05 Feb
My husband cane home tidY for R and R for three days. He told me he wanted me to skip the gym tonight to hang out with him...as he watched some shows, I worked out beside him...but then he fell asleep lol. You just have to work the workouts in :)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 2:47am
via iOS
Ok, thank you!! Ill try not 2 give up lol my bf has a guest pass at LA Fitness so ill keep doing that n this as well. If anything after work ill drink coffee lmaooo 
05 Feb
I workout at LA Fitness!!!!! Drink a zero redbull lol.
05 Feb
LA fitness is awesome!! I love the sana and hot tub! Lol
05 Feb
I worked out at Lifestyle Family Fitness but LA bought it out. lifestyles was soo much better bc it was a GYM gym and the pool was much larger and we had a steam room! But once I got use to LA, I like it, its just more of a fitness center RGB a real hardcore gym. Where are you from?
05 Feb
For some reason i cant read ur whole chat lol wanna make up another forum? Lol this one is getting full anyways
05 Feb
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 2:49am
via Android

Cody, sorry we are blowing up your forum :)

05 Feb
Lol opps, ooo well
05 Feb
I'm sure he will be ok. Haha.
05 Feb
It's not a problem at all lol
05 Feb
Thanks :) and you're gonna hate this but my Jack Russell's name is Cody...Cody Miller :) lol
05 Feb
Lol that's awesome!!!
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 3:14am
via Android

Haha was I suppose to create it or you?!

05 Feb
I gotta wake up at 3:30am for a flight! :( its 10:20 here so i cant nw. Bt def some other time
05 Feb
Same here! But I get to sleep til 6 :) have a fun vacay!!!!
05 Feb
Haha. True that! And my parents dog is Kody, shirt for Kodiak ( he's an Alaskan Eskimo, hince Kodiak)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51