Zumba on xbox360, kinect

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 3:34am
via iOS
What do you guys think about zumba? Do you see huge results?? I just bought it. Wanted to see inputs about it
05 Feb
I'm a Zumba instructor , this is the best workout u can do , plus you are having fun
05 Feb
But I don't think on the Xbox will be the same , as I never tried , take some proper lesson , ull enjoy it
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 5, 2013 4:49am
via iOS
I've been debating about that myself. Have you done it yet?
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 6, 2013 9:42am
via Android

Zumba is so much fun! I love music and love to dance as well so this is a great way to lose weight and have fun at the same time!  :) Good luck!

Image_thumb
191 Posts
Feb 6, 2013 12:14pm
via iOS
I've got Zumba on Wii and love it but wasn't too sure about the actually fitness results. I posted on here about Zumba and quite a few pps know others who lost weight just from Zumba. So I would say yea it's good and like the others said its fun !!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 6, 2013 12:26pm
via iOS
Hey!!
I hope you try Zumba out!! I'm a Zumba instructor- and I love it!! Love hearing the weight loss stories as well as the "I feel happier" 
It's a great Cardio Workout!!!
Image_thumb
109 Posts
Feb 6, 2013 1:41pm
via Android

I've never done Zumba on Xbox. I have gone to Zumba classes and they are fun! It's a great cardio workout and it will make you sweat. I know people who lost weight doing it. If you're wanting to tone your body I would suggest lifting weights on the side. Zumba is good for abs, though. Lots of hip moving. You should do it!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 8, 2013 1:26am
via iOS
Thanks guys!! I'll def try it out. Im sure ill love it :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51