Representing the big folks

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 5, 2013 4:09pm
via Android

Hey all my name is Emery. I've been looking over the forums here, and I don't see a lot of big people. most of the folks here seem to be in relatively good shape already. I am 5 foot 7 and around 280 pounds. I discovered this app last week and I'm really liking it. A lot of these exercises are not that easy for a big guy and I'm sure I probably look like a fool doing some of them but I'd rather look like a fool trying , than to be the fool who doesn't. Kudos to all the big folks who are out there trying.

06 Feb
Props to u my friend, keep it up.
06 Feb
There are a lot of easy exercises on this app! Set your settings to easy! :-Pkeep are it :)
06 Feb
Good luck to you achieving your goals. I started out at 243 so I can relate. I'm down to 193 now and not looking back lol.
06 Feb
Good luck and keep working. And remember, don't quit when you're tired, quit when your done
06 Feb
good luck to you man just dont give up
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 6, 2013 12:52am
via iOS
Keep up the good work! All any of us can do is try and you should be proud of your effort!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 6, 2013 2:39am
Thanks for post on bigger people I totally know where you are coming from and look at sparkpeople.com they are free have exercise demonstrations you might learn done new informations to I'm a member
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 6, 2013 2:53am
via Android

Hey love your name & yes we (big ppl) are in the building lol your not alone I did a workout with jumping lunges on here last week & busted my ass lol I laughed it off & kept moving so I'm with u I don't mind looking a mess I'm trying atleast. I don't wanna be skinny hell even they have issues I just want to be healthy & live a long beautiful life being happy so goodluck buddy!!;-)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 6, 2013 3:15am
via iOS
Yay for us fatty's soon to be sexy. Keep it up. Chow!
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Feb 6, 2013 5:20am
via Android

I am sure in a few months you won't be representing the bigger people any more.

Just commit to change persist with daily exercise and eat healthy. You will get there.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 6, 2013 5:44am
via Android

Hey man!
Another way to look at it is a lot of people on here lost their weight.   over past two years i've lost over 100 pounds off good exercise and diet bro!  Anyone can do it.  The biggest key factor i noticed that was hardest to grasp was time .  This stuff doesn't take a day nor a pill.  It takes hars work, dedication, and most of all PATIENCE.  once you start noticing a difference you dont wanna stop!  Best of luck and i can help with pointers if you need.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51