Soccer and Motivation and I know good workout music

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 7, 2013 3:28am
via iOS
Hey guys I'm looking to learn and condition to be a soccer player just basic stuff I guess drop a little fat and gain some muscle and endurance. Any soccer fanatics please help out I'm 14 5,3 and 110 lbs and just want to get fit for soccer this summer. I also need a motivation buddy cause I've tried this before and I need some encouragement so help me out here!

Also workout music download the app 8 tracks and then you will see from there how easy it is trust me on this
07 Feb
Heyy I'm 12 and really need to get into shape for soccer! I want to build endurance speed and gain muscle!!!
07 Feb
Hi guys I play soccer at a pretty high level. So if you need any advice just ask
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Feb 7, 2013 7:11am
via iOS
Hey :) I'm a huge soccer fanatic haha :) I've played against bothe girls an boys and the thing i noticed about guys is they have skill and sprinting :) but I guess it depends on what position you play?? :)
07 Feb
Cool I'm just kind of trying it out and starting to build endurance and skills with stuff like that and I figured soccer is fun so why not
08 Feb
Yea that is the way to go :) I telly enjoy it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51