In need of advice for losing weight. PLEASE HELP!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 12:40am
via iOS
Hi guys I'm Deelilah, 13. I'm trying to get a flat tummy & some abs for summer. I need advice. I sleep over at friends houses a lot & there parents make unhealthy foods & so do my parents! What should I do? HELP!
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 1:12am
via iOS
I know exactly what it's like. Most of my friends don't have to worry about their weight or what they eat at all. Curse those fast metabolisms... 
Anyways, you can still have those sleepovers and such but you have exercise portion control.
It's very hard. I'll tell you that. 
Politely decline when they pass the ice cream or chips. Bring your own snacks, and share them with your friends. Healthy eating doesn't mean bland salads all day long. Eat fruits or a handful of nuts. They taste really good.
Since you spend so much time with friends, ask them out for sports or jogs. The company would be a great motivation for everyone.
If you want that six pack abs, you've got to exercise that self-discipline. 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 1:17am
via iOS
Thank you! Do you have any advice for the six pack such as abs workouts?
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 1:58am
via iOS
Well, I love doing Russian Twists. They're fairly easy and I saw results real quick. I'm no expert but Russian Twists build the muscle that create that two dimples at the sides of the abs.
Other than that, I do a lot of bicycle legs and crunches.
Happy to say I can already see my abs showing :)
But don't forget to add cardio to your workouts. You could have rock hard abs but they'd still be shy and hiding. 
Good luck! 
11 Feb
Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51