Survivor Mud Run!

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 4:56pm
via Android

Woohoo! Survivor Mud Run is going to be in Florida October 5th! I'm about to sign up. It's only a 5k but still will be fun. Anyone else planning on doing a mud run this year??

12 Feb
Actually I don't know what u mean by mud run :D
12 Feb
It is a run, between 3 and 15 miles usually and it has obstacles, mud, all kinds of stuff. You jump over fire, crawl under barbed wire, climb walls...its so much fun!
12 Feb
well I hope you think twice before getting the divorce settled because if he's a good man a good man is hard to find nowadays just talk to him and let him know how he feels about it because sometimes us guys we love ya but we forget to tell ya everyday
12 Feb
Thanks Jeremy but I've been telling him for about 7 yrs. I some point its time to move on.
12 Feb
you think if I get a ticket to Florida can we have a workout session I would love to workout with you and maybe grab something to eat
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 4:59pm
via iOS
Tough mudder in July
12 Feb
Oops I meant June :)
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 5:04pm
via Android

Awesome David! I was going to do it here but I won't be ready for it after surgery. Where are you doing it?

12 Feb
Elizabeth who's your husband is he a pro football player
12 Feb
Haha. What?? Why would he be a pro football player??
12 Feb
because you're in Florida lol what does he do
12 Feb
Haha. What's Florida have to do with it?!
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 5:15pm
via iOS
Boston, but the course is in New Hampshire.
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 5:16pm
via Android

I've always wanted to go to Boston. I'm a HUGE red sox fan, which is weird since I've never been past the Mason Dixon Line lol. New Hampshire should be gorgeous for it. Hope you have fun :)

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 5:18pm
via iOS
Thanks! Hopefully the sox have a better year without bobby valentine !
12 Feb
We can only hope!!!!!!!!!
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:25pm
I don't know you're so beautiful and so intelligent that I thought your husband someone famous what a woman like you just my thoughts hahaha
12 Feb
Actually he is in the military. I know a few pro ballers but go figure I'm married to a country boy in the military!
12 Feb
do you see each other a lot or he always on the go
12 Feb
Always gone. He was supposeB2B to be out for a 9 month deployment but came home last week after only a month...
12 Feb
Even when he is home is home he is still working a lot, Whatcha get for being a good worker. If only he put that much effort into our marriage!
12 Feb
hey I respect your husband but when he sees you does he love you like he loves the military or more
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:36pm
via Android

Jeremy how's that whole fasting going? You stopped Skimble for awhile, I was afraid you died off it lol. I was getting worried!

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:40pm
I did it but on that Sunday I pigged out so I think I gained lol
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:57pm
well God bless you and your family hope you find the guy you looking for later in life
12 Feb
Haha I'm sure you didn't gain it. And I've Already found the man I want...but I'm married so I'm stuck for now. Lord help me, I'm screwed up lol.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 8:05pm
so you found a guy already hope it's Jesus Christ cause he the only1 that's always going to love you no matter what :-)
12 Feb
I know :) I'm Hoping this guy will love me know matter what too...only way to find out is to put my heart out there and hope he feels the same way.
12 Feb
I'll be praying for you only God knows a woman like you need someone to love you but I hope it works for the best for you :-)
12 Feb
Well thank you very much Jeremy! I appreciate it.
12 Feb
no problem yeah they say a nice guys finish last right but come on look at you you're beautiful you should have no problem getting this guy just be yourself
12 Feb
You seem like a very nice guy and I'm sure anyone would be lucky to have you. Just don't look for it and it will come to you!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 12, 2013 8:49pm
via Android

Im doing my first 5k April 13. Bracing myself ....

12 Feb
Woohoo! Good luck :) is it a mud run or a straight 5k?
12 Feb
Its a muddy run! lol
12 Feb
You will love it. It's so much fun. My first one it ended up storming the entire day so it was a blast. Running through mud, climbing over crushed cars, etc. I think the rain made is much better.
12 Feb
Im excited!!
12 Feb
You should be. You'll do great :)
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 10:19pm
via Android

I'm doing two similar runs: Run For Your Lives, a 5K obstacle course where you're chased by zombies and the Rugged Maniac, which is pretty much the same thing, minus the zombies.

I did Run For Your Lives last year and, despite it being my first race ever, I finished with a respectable time and minimal injuries.

13 Feb
I've heard of the run for your lives! would love to do that one!
13 Feb
It's so much fun. You should look for one near you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51