Thank you :)

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 1:41pm
via Android

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! hope you all have a great Valentine's Day :)

I'm going into surgery in a little bit and I'm starting to get nervous but I know I will be fine and I'm doing this to better myself and feel more confident in my own skin. I just want to say Thank you to all of you who have been so supportive of me and cheering me on. It means so much that people who don't know each other can be such a great support system when you need it the most. I hope you are all here when I get back to working out in a few weeks!!! ;) also wanted to say Good Job to everyone here for taking the initiative to want to be healthy and look healthy. You are stronger than you know just for being here and taking the step to a better life. You are all awesome people who are kicking some booty. Keep up the good work and just remember you are beautiful/handsome, strong and no one can bring you down but yourself. Have a great day!!!!!!!

14 Feb
Good luck and very kind motivating words.
14 Feb
Thank you :)
14 Feb
14 Feb
Ill be praying for you likewise to you to :-)
14 Feb
Thanks Jeremy :)
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 2:03pm
via Android

Good luck today

14 Feb
Thank you!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 8:09pm
via Android

Best of luck.

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

Good luck, feels better

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 9:06pm
via Android

Good luck..Hope everything goes well...Stay with a focus positive attitude...

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 2:08pm
via Android

Thank you everyone for the wishes :) I'm on day 4 after the surgery and luckily on mot in excruciating pain anymore but Wooah can I feel the difference. I go back today for my check up and to finally see what it looks pike. I'm hoping to be doing some light exercises by this weekend. Thanks again and everyone keep up the good work!!

19 Feb
Good luck. Glad things went well. what did you need surgery for?
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 7:53pm
that suck :-(
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 12:54am
via Android

Good luck ! I support you

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 1:21pm
via Android

Thanks again everyone. Amalia, I had a tummy tuck. After my second c section I had some problems and my stomach just wasn't where it needed to be since ill be a trainer in 3 months. I'm doing ok, just getting through the pain and starting to walk around. I'll post a pic up later of my new tummy :)

20 Feb
Hope you feel better soon.:-)
20 Feb
Thank you Oscar :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 19, 2013 2:13pm
via iOS
I support u as well.
20 Feb
Thank you James

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51