The First Skimble Class 2013

75 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 4:43pm
via iOS
Thanks to everyone who participated!!! That was fun!!! :))) Next Saturday (12 pm Eastern time zone), again to all those that missed this week!!! 
Since Kristie is away, for next Saturday I will pick a w/o that she has created and choose that for the class!!! 
Thanks again all!!!! And have a SUPER weekend!!! :)))) Enjoy!!!! :)))
19 Apr
What workout for this sat?
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 2:05am
via iOS
What workout for this sat?
20 Apr
Please don't give up! Come back soon Elizabeth!
20 Apr
I m gettin back:). I ill finish this workout in the morning. I ill. Promise! I marked it in my calaender n my email :D
20 Apr
Oh ok. I thought you quit cuz un followed me. But good to see your still on track.
20 Apr
Thanks for adding me back. Heheh
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 9:16pm
via iOS
It's almost Saturday Skimblers!!!! And guess what?? It's that time again for a w/o class!!!
Since Kristie has wonderful w/os, I have decided to choose "Everything and more" for Saturdays w/o class!!! 
I hope that some of you will join in on the fun and w/o together with me tomorrow !!!
I believe Kristie will be back this weekend!!!
Miss her tremendously!! But she'll be happy to see us trying one of her newer creations!!! ;:)))
Again that's .... "Everything and more" by Kristie!!! 
If you are having trouble finding this w/o, go into Kristie's or my name and under "liked" you will be able to get it from there!!
Don't forget 12 pm Eastern (Toronto) time zone !!!! 
See you all there!!!! :;)) 
20 Apr
Sergeant. Since I'm working days this weekend I'm going to try this out now before sleeping. Hope I make you proud. Woof woof
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 3:43am
If you tried it, then you've made me proud!!! Haha :;)))
20 Apr
Snifff.. Anything for Sergeant Kel! ;-)
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 3:01pm
via iOS
Hey u Aaron.  Just finish my class
20 Apr
Sweet! Good job Elizabeth!
26 Apr
hey Elizabeth!!! It is so great to see you here participating with all of us! Give yourself a pat on the back and be proud of the effort that you are putting in! See you in class tomorrow!💪😺💪
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 3:03pm
via iOS
Less than 1 hour people!!! Hope you join the class!!! "Everything and More" by Kristie!!! 
Enjoy all!!! :)))
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 3:56pm
via iOS
4 minutes!!! :))
20 Apr
Thank you all that participated!!!! :))) Have a GREAT ONE!!! :)))
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 5:44am
via Android

I'm from BC too :D

And I'm definitely in for this weeks class. What workout are we doing?

25 Apr
Im also from BC.... where abouts? I live in kamloops :)
26 Apr
Nice! I'm in Vancouver :)
26 Apr
Hi Gals!! Awesome welcome to the class ladies! Im in Vernon!!! We are going to have a ball! It is so nice to have other people from British Columbia in here! The class tomorrow is a request from Leona, Landscaping 2.0, it is in my created file! Let me know what you think! Let's have some fun!
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 4:40am
via iOS
I'm in Alberta can I join?
26 Apr
Yes. Class start on every sat
26 Apr
Of course you can WELCOME!!! So you will do your class at 10 am Sat. I post the workout Fridays! Tomorrow will be a request from Leona, Landscaping 2.0 it is in my created profile! We have a blast!!!! It is very interesting to feel the energy of people doing it in unison!
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 12:30pm
via Android

I finally joined the class and finished the workout! Lanscaping 2.0 💪 Woohoo!
So happy with myself.. My time zone is about 12 hours ahead of eastern time, so I did it earlier than you 😉
54 minutes weighted exercise is tough, Kristie! Thank God for the rest and pause button hahaha.. But I like it. Thanks again for making me sweat this evening 😊

27 Apr
Way to go, way to go, way to go, excellent!! I am so proud of you, it is a tough workout! And you can thank Leona for requesting it at LOL LOL!! GREAT JOB!!!
29 Apr
Thank u so much Kristie, and Leona, I feel proud of myself too :) thanks for the likes, guys!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 7:05pm
via iOS
✔✔✔✔✔✔done.  Bit it was good one!   Can I pick one workout for next sat?
04 May
You bet!!!
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 8:25pm
via iOS
Done !!!! oh my poor lil arms
04 May
AWESOMMME JOB RHEA!!!! I hope you can attend tomorrow it is the Jamaican beach bod!
11 May
Hey Kristie, thanks hun that w/o was a real killer 😓. So I missed JA beach bod last Saturday. Some guy smacked into the back of my car last Friday🙍. I was out for a week, I'm just getting into the swing of things now! This weeks w/o sounds like a lot of arm work. I don't think I'm there yet, so I m gonna maybe try JA Beach Bod this week instead. Will def check in next Saturday, hopefully I'm back in the swing of things by then🙏 Take care, ur doin amazing and motivating everyone to kick butt!!!!
Image_thumb
112 Posts
May 2, 2013 3:35pm
via Android

So, what is the workout for this Saturday (4 May)? Do we still have a class?

04 May
There's always a class. Maybe we'll do that Jamaica beach bod
04 May
Yes there is a class and we are doing Jamaican Beach Bod!! Come and join in the fun!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
May 2, 2013 3:39pm
via iOS
You should do this workout!

🌺Jamaican Beach Bod👙 (Kristie)
Difficulty: Intense
Duration: 54:17.    For may 4
04 May
Voting for this one too
04 May
That is hilarious, it is exactly the workout I was just going to tell everyone we were going to do! Great choice! Jamaican beach bod it is!
Image_thumb
112 Posts
May 9, 2013 1:27am
via Android

Heyho classmates! 😺 So whats's the plan for this Saturday? More full body workout?

10 May
10 May
HI Alyah!! Thank you for checking in! Usually this is the night that I post the workout for Saturday so your timing is perfect! How about we do the Kettle Bell Killer and if you don't have a kettle bell you can use regular dumbbells or soup cans or a milk jug! It is a a very good workout and it will challenge you! Also it is a full body program. I hope that is okay with you? Look forward to seeing you on Saturday or when it is that you're able to do the class! Have fun in the...
10 May
Thanks for the quick reponse Kristie :-) Kettle bell killer is fine by me. I will just use my dumbbell for it. Thx again and hope to see in class!
10 May
*hope to see you*
10 May
Aweeeesome!!! Looking forward to it!!!
Image_thumb
112 Posts
May 12, 2013 4:43pm
via Android

I finally did that yesterday, after a 4-mile run, made my thighs so tired... This workout is a killer one!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 12, 2013 4:45pm

Way to go girl! Thank yourself for participating! And keep up the great work!!!!!!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 18, 2013 3:43am
via iOS
Hi Everyone!!! Tomorrow is Saturday already!!! wow this week went fast!! the workout this week is Leona's Land Mine!! Hope you all can make it!!!?? Let's have some fun in the gym!!
18 May
Thanks for participating! It was a BLAST!!! I hope you all enjoyed it! Have a great week and see you in the gym!!!
May 18, 2013 11:21pm
via iOS
😺love it!😄👏
Image_thumb
70 Posts
May 18, 2013 11:25pm
via Android

Fantastic idea. worked out earlier....have fun... ;-)

19 May
Welcome to the show!!! We have a blast!! You can either do the workout with us as the group does or when it suits you!! Either way it is about being healthy motivated in getting support!
Image_thumb
67 Posts
May 18, 2013 11:30pm
via iOS
Is this program still on? How do we do it? I can use some motivation too
19 May
Hello and welcome! Yes this program is still going on we had our workout this morning at 9 PM western Canada time you will need to find out what your time zone is in relation to that! Everyone is welcome of course! I will post the work out at the end of each week and you can do it either with the group at the same time zone or what suits you!! This is all about support and motivation so come join in and have a blast!
19 May
That's great.. Thanks for the info.. Am in London.. So GMT +1 now..
25 May
The Skimble Class tomorrow is the Jamaican Beach Bod🌺! I hope you can all make it??!! Let's have some fun!!
Image_thumb
40 Posts
May 25, 2013 2:06pm
via Android

Class for today is?

25 May
Hi Aaron, I did post it but I'm not quite sure why you may not have gotten it! We did that Jamaican beach bod! Now you have homework LOL LOL
Image_thumb
210 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 8:16am
via Android

Hi Lristie, what is the workout class for this week then?.

01 Jun
Thanks In, where did she leave it might I never saw amessage from her anywhere. is there another forum she's got with the class in it.
08 Jun
Hi Guys and Gals!! I seem to not be getting any of my pushes so messages are being lost! I have been posting and am afraid you are not receiving them either! Arrrrgh! The class today is Bodacious Bod and it starts in one hour!!! I hope to see you all there!
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 3:45am
via Android

Is there any class for this week?

15 Jun
Hi Yes the class is starting shortly!! We are doing two, Turbo Burn and Interval Training for Dummies!! Hope to see you there!!!💪😺💪
Feb 6, 2016 12:33pm
via Android

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,344 topics, 38,267 posts

Motivation & Support

8,525 topics, 41,550 posts

App Updates

43 topics, 105 posts

Ask the Pros

765 topics, 1,953 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,936 topics, 12,159 posts

Trainer Tools

23 topics, 62 posts

Featured Training Programs

Weight Loss 3

Weight Loss 3

Intense Time 4 Weeks
Kick-Off Mania

Kick-Off Mania

Moderate Time 2 Weeks
Body Blast Bootcamp

Body Blast Bootcamp

Intense Time 4 Weeks
Lean Pilates: Control

Lean Pilates: Control

Casual Time 3 Weeks
Calisthenics 1.0

Calisthenics 1.0

Casual Time 2 Weeks
Harvard Health Gym Coach

Harvard Health Gym Coach

Moderate Time 3 Weeks

Featured Workouts

Built by Barbell

Built by Barbell

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 16 mins  
Back   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Barbell
Pull 'n' Throw

Pull 'n' Throw

Intense Ic_time_32x32 15 mins  
Back   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Kettlebell, Dumbbell, Bench, Medicine Ball, Pull Up Bar
Luxurious Yin

Luxurious Yin

Casual Ic_time_32x32 45 mins  
Yoga  
Core 50-10

Core 50-10

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 31 mins  
Core  
Med Ball Mayhem

Med Ball Mayhem

Intense Ic_time_32x32 10 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Medicine Ball