How did your life changed ?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 7:32pm
via Android

How did your life changed since you are using the workout trainer app ?
Positive and Negative.

Looking forward to read your replys.

22 Feb
Mine has changed for the better. 34 lbs lost and still going! More motivated than ever before! You can do this! I'm living proof!
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 10:11pm
via Android

Mines changed for the positive. Getting more confidence in, my self

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 11:33pm
via Android

My life definitely went uphill since I started using this app. I have more confidence, more drive and I feel like I'm making a difference when I offer advice in help forums. I even got one of my friends to start working out again. We get together every day and use this app to pick out a fast-paced calorie burning workout and go at it for at least 15 minutes to burn that excess fat off : )

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 8:29pm
via Android

Mine changed of course positive too. I have more confidence and I became much more strong and fit! It really helped me with sailing too

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 8:38pm
via iOS
I havnt been using it for a long time but since im using it ..i feel better..coz it reminds me that i have to do my workout ..also the points and the people are really motivating ! Exspecialy the people :)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 25, 2013 4:44pm
via Android

I see that your lifes had change to the positive. awesome

Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 25, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

I also haven't used this app for long, but I would say it changed for the good as well, Because of it I'm slowly eating better, slowly cutting off the sodas. I feel more confident about myself and the people are awesome their always there to cheer you on or give you advice :)

Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:20am
via Android

I'm a lot more positive and more energized since I started using the app not to mention all the cool ppl on to help me stay on track

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51