Any one else who can't do push ups or planks?

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 6:53pm
via iOS
Well i've tried so many times and i can hold the plank for probably 10-15 seconds but i guess thats nothing or i may be wrong..but push ups ..cant even do 2 im not that fat and i sometimes do arms workout ..what could be the problem ?
22 Feb
Look when I first started I could not do 5 pushups and im a boy , so here is what I did I kept on the same reps I could do (5) but I increased the number of sets gradually, and now I can do 85-90pushups
22 Feb
Try to knee plank and also knee pushups for a while. Get the strength needed to at least do ten regular pushups. And at least 30 seconds of regular plank... good luck buddy..
22 Feb
Can do planks but cant do pushups haha
Feb 22, 2013 6:59pm
via Android

I can so planks forever, but push ups is a mission

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 7:11pm
via Android

U should try strong arm yoga.. its easy and helps build your arm muscles

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 7:16pm
via Android

Planks and push ups are difficult as well but its not that u can't do 'em. At the beginning everything seems hard and u say 'there is no way I can do that' after days or even and weeks of training u see serious improvement. Its true planks and especially push ups demand 1.Strong and well-trained arms 2.knowing how to control ur breathe. Closing I'd like to add that u have to train hard everyday and u will see how quickly you'll succeed!!! In the beginning I was doing 5-4 now I do 15 and I keep trying. About plank I was staying 10" now after six months I stay 45"+. So keepitgoin buddy

22 Feb
Thnx for the advices ..motivated me
22 Feb
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

I have only been doing planks for a week and now i can hold them for 35 seconds. Before that i couldnt do them at all.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 9:13pm
via iOS
Just try a couple every day. That is what helped me now I can do 30 in a minute.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 22, 2013 10:46pm
via iOS
I get headaches when i try, so what am i doing wrong
29 Nov
Breathe! That should help.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 5:34pm
via iOS
Me I have a awful time doing push ups!
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 6:55pm
via Android

same here I can do planks...but even when I was in top shape I could never do more that ten(really bad) push up....I want to..anyone know good arm workouts for upper body strenght??

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 7:21pm
via iOS
Plank is OK for me but I can't do push-up because my bone (of my arms) cracked. (En fait, je déteste vraiment le bruit que ça fait lorsqu'ils craquent... Très désagréable.)
Image_thumb
174 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 9:22pm
via iOS
Don't get discouraged. If you can do 2 then do 2. But keep doing them throughout the day, and do them daily. Trust me and all the others on here that have been in the same boat. Good luck and exercise safely 
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 1:00am
via Android

I can't do push ups. It's impossible D: But i can do it with my knees on the floor and my feets up.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 1:08am
via iOS
Push-ups really haven't been much of a struggle or me (even though I can only do like 15 at a time) but planks took me many tries . The linear I've done a plank for is a minute and not gonna lie, I cried cause it hurt so bad. Lmao' ! But don't worry keep trying and you'll get it !(:
25 Feb
Longest**** not linear
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 1:22am
via iOS
Well I can do planks... But I can't do push ups.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 29, 2016 8:39am
Breathe!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51