have you noticed more people get on here and post than work out

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 12:51am
via iOS
and why do they give you so little PTs per workout
05 Mar
Well, 1 minute is equal to one point, but don't let that be your guide to actually being fit! Half of the top ten people are completely a joke and are not in any shape at all to sync up with their enormous amt of points! Gain points but be true to yourself, don't just treat it like a video game like the first 5 do, it's why I don't challenge for points any more. They made it a joke to be up there & It's not worth challenging a bunch of phonies and posers now!!:)
05 Mar
Love it again Rod. Most of the top ten do bs exercises that I'd do in my sleep. But not all of them. :-)
06 Mar
I've seen the same thing! Do a lot of streches or breathing work outs but spend all day on here talking to people or preaching but then have no profile picture to show their progress! I love this app it's helped me a lot and their are some great supportive people but a lot of fakes too...I'm just waiting for my tattoo to heal so I can work out again! !
Image_thumb
199 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Yup I workout in real life then I do with actual app but I doubt everyone is like that.

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 2:16am
via Android

I've noticed this too. Or they have no work outs that they have done and are following upwards of 300 people. People need to realize this isn't a dating site

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 3:12am
via Android

Most times i work out on my own and don t post it in the workouts.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 4, 2013 10:10pm
via iOS
.eaq
Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 11:10pm
via iOS
I was actually thinking the same thing! I creep through here all the time to see who needs help or read up on people's stories. It does get kind of funny when someone with no followers or points is preaching motivation. 

You can tell who's been here awhile... 
05 Mar
Lol yup
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 1:00am
via Android

I get on here to get tips from people. Also i do my own workouts. And at times ill just try some on here. Ive only done two. But ive done them more than twice. Lol. But i like to get people advice or give it. Gives me a little motivation and helps me to know im not alone at losing weight.

Mar 5, 2013 1:14am
via Android

Brooklynn Hardin

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 5:14am
via Android

I am not on here for followers so have very few. I also work out with other apps (Nike Training), do crossfit, and barre, because the workouts are more intense. I think my last workout on HERE was a couple weeks ago but I have worked out almost every day. This is only one resource.

Still saying that I have seen some seem to use it as a dating site.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 9:44am
via iOS
Yeah, what is funny is to watch the creeps who troll through asking every friggin woman how her workout was, or how was it or some other bs. Go back to Facebook and twitter where u belong!
05 Mar
Got to admit it is hilarious as hell though, doesn't really bother me, but they don't realize they are creeping out people when u ask the same shit every fucking time
05 Mar
Spot on Rod. You'd love to name and shame some of them but I'm sure the girls here can see thru them.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51