Turn-ons (clean) (PG Rated)

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 10:14pm
via Android

Rather than complaining about turn offs, let's turn our focus to what we qualities we do like. Please keep it respectful and of the non sexual variety.
I like a Proverbs 31 woman!

27 Feb
Woman that dont lie
27 Feb
Try to answer the question in a compliment, i.e. I appreciate honesty, instead of saying someone who doesn't lie. You will attract more positive energy this way. :-)
27 Jun
For me the most important thing is God I like a person who is committed to Christ and has a sense of humor
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 10:22pm
via Android

I agree pg. Oh course my mind went gutter. Lol. A great smile & sense of humor. A person who can make the best out of even the worse situtation.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 10:25pm
via Android

A man with a humble personality and loves Jesus:)
Also a cute smile!

26 Feb
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 10:32pm
via Android

Its a turn on when a guy is positive and you can always have a good time together even if its just sitting together with nothing to do.

26 Feb
I believe in the law of attraction, and I thought a forum of what we do want in a partner was more useful than what we don't.
26 Feb
I compleatly agree!
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 10:35pm
via Android

Someone whos real, down to earth, someone who isnt afraid to tell the truth or be them self..someone whos happy to be alive rather then mad all the time about things that cannot be controled.. someone who is respectful and who encourages me to follow my dreams, rather then bringing me down n telling me i cant! Someone who loves me for me and doesnt want to change me! :-) well his name is John n I love him too.. he is my biggest turn on!

Icon_missing_thumb
36 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 11:07pm
via Android

My turn on is my man Jim. I love him for who he is and not what he has. He is the greatest man, sweet, caring, goofy, great personality, out going, great dad and "step" dad to my daughter. We have so much in common like hunting, fishing, crabbin, our love for trucks, like the same music. We Never fight about anything. If we have a disagreement we talk it out. We've been together for 9 months now and i am way happier then i have ever been. I don't see us ending because this is way too perfect.

26 Feb
Thats how John n i are... we've been together 2 years on the 1st, and its the same today as it was the day we met.. we have 8 kids put together and he is an amazing father and person in general! We never fight either :-) its nice! I spent 8 years with my ex fighting the entire time, what a big waist of time that was!
Icon_missing_thumb
36 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 11:23pm
via Android

That's great. Everything happens for a reason and leads us to a happy new begining. I'm happy for y'all. I was married and divored. I watch him go though his divorce because she cheated on him with his son hockey coach after them being married for 9years. We are way happier now. Then we ever was with anyone else. It just seem like a dream come true. Which is why i tell all my friends if it could happen for me. It could happen for you one day too. I sit and listen to my friends complain about their bf, gf and then they look at me waiting for me to complain about something and for once i have nothing at all to complain about. Im truely happy and i know my friends must hate hearing how great i have it but its the truth. I wish everyone could find that one that makes them truely happy.

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 11:32pm
via Android

Stimulating conversation. A beautiful mind and heart is really all you need for me to be attracted.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 11:34pm
via Android

Eyes

Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 12:05am
via Android

Proverbs 31 woman- that is beautiful. I love a respectful personality and someone who does little thoughtful things that make you smile.

Imag0871-1_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 12:21am
via Android

Someone to keep me on my toes and always laughing

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 12:22am
via Android

nice eye smile...someone who has a goal or dream that they r really working to achieve(ppl with motivation)

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 3:57am
via Android

Well I love eyes I can get lost in, a great personality and if he can make me laugh a lot, then he's perfect

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 4:44am
via iOS
When your dreams become his. I spent (wasted) 6 yrs w a man I thought I had loved, turns out I was blind, found out after I left him that he had been cheating on me off and on the entire relationship. Moral of my story is, don't let anyone take away your dreams :) my dream was to become a lisensed massage therapist at the time he told me no I couldn't do it. One day I woke up, and realized what I really wanted out of life. Now I'm going to school to be a massage therapist.
27 Feb
good job girl! never give up on what you love and do what ever you want to do .. if your man cant accept that, then you shouldnt accept him.
27 Feb
Sounds like a great Josh Turner song, "In my dreams."
Image_thumb
174 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 5:13am
via iOS
A girl that can make me laugh 
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 5:53am
via Android

Country girls

Icon_missing_thumb
42 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 2:03pm
via Android

Someone with a sense of humor, whose one of the nicest guys I've ever met. And eyes.

Feb 27, 2013 3:32pm
via Android

Sense of humor...someone you could have a conversation and you could feel comfortable with...he needs to have goals in life...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51