I want to be teeny tiny again..

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 3:32am
via iOS
I'm new to this app, I've tried almost every workout app there is and none seem to keep me interested, I'll stick to it for a week and get bored and fall off the wagon. I'm getting into the healthcare industry and I want to be healthy and fit for my clients so I can be a good example.
27 Feb
Welcome!! :)
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 4:47am
via iOS
Doing workouts is all about fun and feeling good - if some ask me! Doing it only for toning, getting in shape or for the bikini look isn't the best solution because its not enough motivation in that. Doing workout might get you in shape as an extra bonus.
Getting skiny... Hmmm.. Clean eating (no carps) is the best way to getting some stones of ;)
27 Feb
Exactly, it's all about looking good and feeling good about yourself.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 4:52am
via Android

Sometimes apps arent the best option. I personally have always failed when trying to work out at home. Instead I go to the gym, but still use a custom personal trainer app called Jefit. I have all my excercises built in so I have my plan of attack right there for me. The workouts on here are good...and some are great...but motivation can be a struggle...especially when the tv is at home with a nice comfy couch. Maybe its just me but I had to separate my place of relaxation and my place of motivation.

27 Feb
I am the opposite...i cant stand the gyms...i do awesome at home but at the gym i just try to hit on women...lol
27 Feb
Gyms are great and all, but I'm not about to pay 100$ + a month. I'd much rather do YouTube vids, or go running.
27 Feb
Gyms must be expensive where you live. I belong to Lifetime Fitness and my membership is $60 a month. We have 4 pools, free classes, rock climbing walls, raquetball courts, basketball courts, a day spa, a chiropractor office, child care, a health food store, co-ed and gender specific saunas and steam rooms, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and they are open 24/7/365. Depending on the area you are in...do some pricing...you would be surprised how competitive pricing is.
27 Feb
Gym membership were I live is $10-$50 a month were I live!! That's high $100!!
27 Feb
The gyms by my house are $10 a month...with no contract
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 12:50pm
via iOS
I know I feel the same. I used to be so tiny but then I started birth control pills which speed my hormones up and then I grew everywhere. I wanna lose my belly pouch and tone my legs back up but I can't seem to find out how! 
27 Feb
That happened to me as well, I was put on the shot and gained 10lbs each year I was on it (3years) I'm now to a point in my life where I want to make a change.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51