Yoga, does it work????

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
27 Posts
Sep 7, 2012 6:06pm
I always thought that yoga was just a fun little thing to do, but yesterday, I found out that it was not just a fun thing to do when you wake up in the morning, it's supposed to help clear the mind and improve balance... But does it work? I started doing my yoga based on that idea, but couldn't figure out if it did. Please, I need help to figure it out!!!!
22 Feb
yoga does work. Ive been teaching for 7 years and it is a great way to get fit and de-stress. Try a class first to learn the poses. H
Icon_missing_thumb
27 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 3:56am
via iOS
Help!
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 4:00am
via Android

Quick answer? Yes.

22 Feb
How? What do you suggest?
Icon_missing_thumb
27 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 4:00am
via iOS
How? I really like yoga and I don't quite know how to do it. What would you suggest?
22 Feb
Take a class if u can't figure the poses out on on ur own if ur that interested.
22 Feb
I you cant take a class , there are lots of free yoga apps or u might pay for them..theyre good though !
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 3:13pm
via Android

I take yoga classes twice a week. It helps with balance and strength and It tones while stretching so you have a more lean look. I absolutely love it. The posses are pretty specific and you don't want to do them wrong so take a class and try out

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 5:46pm
via Android

Pranayama Breathing
Sun Salutation Yoga
I Like How It Feels [:

The first one is yoga breathing. You might get dizzy at first, but that's normal. Try just the breathing for about a week, then get into the Sun Salutation.
The last workout is one I do in a hot room (above 80°); hot yoga helps burn more calories, but the poses are fairly easy.

Good luck! [:

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 23, 2013 9:38pm
via Android

Hell yea it works...

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 2:16am
via Android

Yoga really works for me, I get much clear mind and patience improvement.  The only issue is that I do not have much time for gym.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 1:09am
via Android

Yes, it does. In a couple of months you'll noticed the difference!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51