Why???

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 3:07pm
via Android

Why is hard to lose an additional 10 pounds? I've been at the same weight for a week now:/

28 Feb
Just be Patient, some bodys will struggle for a particular time at some weights, it u already lost Weight, it will then go slower the more u lose.
28 Feb
Have You Been Switching Up The Workouts And Intensity? And Drinking Water And Eating Healthy? They All Fall In Place With Each Other. And Try Not To Look So Hard For Results That Fast Because Then You Can Easily Get Discouraged
28 Feb
Don't feel discouraged...I've been at it for 2 months and haven't lost a single lb. I'm in the boat with you! We can overcome!
28 Feb
Geri, really? When I first started, the pounds were just coming off of me!:/ I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't give up!!!
28 Feb
That Too Happened To Me! I Was Dropping The Weight Like It Was Nothing! Then I Started To Plato. Yes. You Need To Start Changing Your Workout Routine A Little. Do A Couple More Reps Or Something. I Know Its Hard But You Basically Shed All That Water Weight. Nowwww You're Getting To The 'fat' Part I Guess I Could Call It. ALSO!!! Have You Heard Of That Belt That You Wrap Around Your Body? It Makes You Sweat SO Much More. It's About $10 Anywhere You Go (Walmart, Target) And Places Like That. Good Luck And Don't Give Up!...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 3:57pm
via Android

hlllo from where r u alll

28 Feb
Don't worry You'll get there
28 Feb
Good luck you can do it drink some green tea it good for u and might help you you can do it
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 2:00am
via Android

thanks

Mar 6, 2013 5:45am
via Android

Have u tried interval workout u change to different workouts w/o rest...as to cause muscle confusion...

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 5:56am
via Android

Hey, im a personal trainer & I got ppl I know w/ the same problem, If u were my client I'd tell you to increase your intensity on your workouts, your intaking 1200 + , make sure you try to burn a bit more than that.

06 Mar
Get w/ those special K foods (bars, cereal, crisps, crackers) they'll help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51