How has this app worked out for you? I'm new!

27 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 5:39pm
via Android

What's up y'all, I'm new and it's hard to find people to workout with around home.. my college always has people to workout with but not always people who will stay as motivated as me and that kind of drags me down because we all know how hard it is to work out alone continuously.. still not completely sure how this app works, so friend requests or followers would be cool!

24 Mar
Hey,how long do u workout?u do a sport also?
24 Mar
Around an hr n a half each day, and only intramurals lol
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 5:43pm
via iOS
Welcome!:-) this is such a good app even if you only download it to talk to the people! They're so supportive and helpful+it's really easy to find a good workout that'll be effective for you or even create your own!:')
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 5:48pm
via Android

Thank you! Yeah i kinda feel like it's a fitness Facebook, in a way, and i love it lol! I did my first ab work out from here yesterday and i feel it pretty good today! And create my own workout? can i show other people what i do that way?

Image_thumb
217 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 5:52pm
via iOS
Yes! Go on workouts and click on create in the top left-hand corner!:-)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 5:54pm
via Android

Will do :) thanks!

Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 8:58pm
via iOS
This apps fun 
And is your profile pic photoshopped cos if it isn't you're a beast 
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

Idk how to photo shop lol, i used my camera from my phone to upload my pic. So thanks :) lol

Icon_missing_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 9:33pm
via Android

Welcome, this app is great. I started on here a few weeks ago and already feel better then ever. The workouts really work if you put your all in it. I've been keeping myself going. Would like a workout buddy, if you want you can follow me or kik msg me, my kik name is csal1391. Feel free to check out my workouts on here. Have fun on your workouts. Good luck.

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 9:43pm
via Android

I have been using it for 3 weeks, and I don't look like you yet, but my abs are starting to pop, and it encourages me to workout six days a week. You should also download the Skimble Sports Tracker, it will give you more freedom of exercise.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 9:51pm
via Android

I'll have to check it out man. Yeah i work out abs pretty constantly, but you gotta remember to let them recover just like other muscles for them to get where you want them to. That's how ol' Jacob from Twilight achieved that washboard stomach of his lol.

01 Mar
I read that article in Men's Health too haha.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 1, 2013 9:52pm
via iOS
I am really able to see a difference!! The burn is something you feel EVERY single time!!! Totally the best app ever!!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 10:03pm
via Android

Awesome!! Yeah my first workout from here was pretty nice lol :) if y'all have any workouts in particular i should check out let me know!

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 10:08pm
via Android

Abs Attack it says moderate, but 15 minutes of abs without a lot of rest is pretty intense for me. I like to follow it up with 2 Min Elbow Plank Challenge.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

Hell yeah man i like the way you roll!!

01 Mar
Ab wheel, probably my favorite piece of equipment.
Mar 1, 2013 10:11pm
via iOS
Welcome! I think you will love this app! It's actually kinda fun! Hope youz have fun!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 1, 2013 10:22pm
via Android

Booty shaper os nice well thats what i hear nice absNatural Booty Pops

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 11:06pm
via Android

I bearly started using this app its been a week now and as long as u set it up to notify you and remind u to workout its good or if u have followers to see there workouts as well but all the diffrent workouts are extremly good to you can always make up ur own routine if u please...good luck and have fun

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 11:19pm
via Android

I could also use some motivation. I keep slipping up! I guess because I view it as work. Anybody have any tips to make this more fun? Anybody wanna be my long distance workout partner?

01 Mar
I will Brandi...i work out at least 5 days per week. I work shift work so its hard for me to find someone to work out with...i just started 2 days ago
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 4:22am
via iOS
So far I love this app, and haven't gotten bored with it!  I like that you can create your own, and there is so much variety. I just discovered these forums the other day, makes it even more fun to connect with others. Hope you like it!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 24, 2013 4:39am
via iOS
good
Mar 24, 2013 4:50am
via iOS
It's amazing although i only have 2 workouts from here =))))
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 8:20am
via Android

I also just recently started, almost 2 weeks ago.  And i like it :) everybody has pretty much told u everything already haha.  Well enjoy! 

Mar 24, 2013 3:07pm
via iOS
Hi! I'm also new but I really like it!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 24, 2013 3:41pm
via iOS
Hey I'm new too!!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 3:44pm
via Android

Yayy!!! :D I'm so happy I'm not the only new one lol i only have a couple workouts on here. I workout everyday and create my own all the time, i just need to work on writing them down on here for yall

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51