Im new here...

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 6:31pm
via Android

Im new to this whole app workouts, but i am desperate to get back in shape! I do have a son so it makes it kinda hard to do a long type of workout but sometimes ill workout with my him... how has this app worked for everyone???

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 6:34pm
via Android

It's worked great I have 3 kids and it's cool to get in 5 minute work outs here and there or put their favorite movie on and work out in the other room I love it

Image_thumb
199 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 6:35pm
via Android

It helps me with my flexibility and ab workout and warm up. But I'm a sprinter so I still have my track workout

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 7:03pm
via Android

Good ab work and flexibility exercises. One of the more useful apps I have on my phone lol

Icon_missing_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 7:21pm
via Android

Its great, i like it. I workout while my daughter is in school, and with her on weekends. Check out my workouts, it might help you get started. Its working for me. I just started this workout app a few weeks ago and i already feel in such better shape then i did. Have fun with the workouts. Good luck!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

Thanks everyone. Im really going to keep this app. Work at a steady pace. Im looking forward to the new bod. Weight loss and sexy abss. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51